D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take it you go and watch him a bit?

So which of these statements are untrue?
Stays on the outside of packs, mans up noone defensivly and always looking for an easy kick. One way player!

It was a prelim final. If he is not going to do the team/dirty stuff in a final when is he?

I wonder if it's gonna be $50 to get in this weekend,

$10 entry and $5 for parking at westbourne ? no vallet service common vafa..... it's div 4 not edfl prem or wrfl div 1....

Will be worth every cent!

I wonder if it's gonna be $50 to get in this weekend,

$10 entry and $5 for parking at westbourne ? no vallet service common vafa..... it's div 4 not edfl prem or wrfl div 1....

Same deal as week 1 finals at St Bernards
Wouldn't be quoting WRFL, their prices for ALL divisions including Div 3 , Senior lead up Finals – Adults $12, Concession $8; Senior Grand Finals – Adults $17, Concession $12. Admittedly no charge for parking & children 17-years or younger admitted free.

not if point cook don't rock up in the first week,

however if they play like they did on the weekend, might have a shot at knocking WB

Grand Finals are entertaining no matter the results. For those of us involved the admission ticket is non issue as seeing your club partake in the day is priceless. Especially both sides.

Our reserves to turn it around has been incredible. Only scraped in with 50% win record, and have beaten 3rd and 1st to get there. Great effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Finals are entertaining no matter the results. For those of us involved the admission ticket is non issue as seeing your club partake in the day is priceless. Especially both sides.

Our reserves to turn it around has been incredible. Only scraped in with 50% win record, and have beaten 3rd and 1st to get there. Great effort.

Hey TT agree happy to pay whatever first granny since 07 would pay a hundred to be there.
Wouldn't be a post from me without a dig 4 pages ago I posted Point Cook seriously considering a move to the WRFL. Was told rumour and no truth just me talking rubbish. Fast forward to a couple of days ago TT posts in another forum that discussion had been had and the deal the WRFL offered Point Cook not accepted. Mmmmm interesting also Point Cook currently advertising for a 19's Coach in the WRFL.

Just make a decision boys don't hedge your bets on promotion firmly believe if you missed on the weekend 9 sides in Div 4 next year.

Club must be pretty fit at the moment? That was a darn good reserves team in the first week.

Everyone jumping out of thier skins to play
Hey TT agree happy to pay whatever first granny since 07 would pay a hundred to be there.
Wouldn't be a post from me without a dig 4 pages ago I posted Point Cook seriously considering a move to the WRFL. Was told rumour and no truth just me talking rubbish. Fast forward to a couple of days ago TT posts in another forum that discussion had been had and the deal the WRFL offered Point Cook not accepted. Mmmmm interesting also Point Cook currently advertising for a 19's Coach in the WRFL.

Just make a decision boys don't hedge your bets on promotion firmly believe if you missed on the weekend 9 sides in Div 4 next year.

We advertised for 19's coaches in WRFL this year too.

No different to half the stuff that gets discussed over a beer at every club.

As for what gets discussed on a committee meeting i would have no idea. Ive never sat in on one.

When clubs like deer park approach your best kids, put a couple of K in thier pockets and a few $ to play junior footy, then you discuss various ways to best protect your club.

Nice try Rog, just hope Fab lets you pick your best side....

Rumour and innuendo. ....

Theres been discussions, but the WRFL hasnt exactly made it too appealing. When i say discussions, very brief over a beer discussion.

We are playing off for promotion this weekend, would be hard to move away if we win.

Lot less travel next year if we win

So this is the post your referring to. I can see how your taking the ball and running with it.

When i said discussion i meant at a piss head level with no real convictions. I.e like you and i after a Saturday Rog when we have had a few half sized jack daniels.

Let me make it clear, im not aware of anyone at the PCFC having a conversation with the WRFL about the prospects of playing seniors there.

When asked my opinion, i have said it might be time for a move.

However a good few incidents that have gone unpunished or relatively unpunished in the WRFL have probably converted my opinion to stay with the Ammos.

Crowd violence and coward acts that continously occur, doesn't appeal to the family atmosphere i want at my club. And as a new parent I'd know where id rather my son play footy.

Plus as previously stated im not and never have been a committee member of PCFC.

Hope that puts it to bed for ya. ;)

I can assure you that the committee have not discussed moving the Seniors to WRFL, they may on occasions ask have been asked but have been given a flat NO response
I understand the club did not have U19s this year due to some player movement to local clubs and as TT previously stated, $$$$s offered by Deer Park. Previous years in VAFA U19s showed that the club was just not up to it both skill wise and professionally as shown by the more experienced clubs whose Senior teams are in a much higher Division, therefore they have decided to go back to WRFL.

It has however, given them the opportunity to blood some juniors, four 17 years olds were playing on the weekend, three in reserves & one in Seniors, not sure whether Westbourne can say the same.

I can assure you that the committee have not discussed moving the Seniors to WRFL, they may on occasions ask have been asked but have been given a flat NO response
I understand the club did not have U19s this year due to some player movement to local clubs and as TT previously stated, $$$$s offered by Deer Park. Previous years in VAFA U19s showed that the club was just not up to it both skill wise and professionally as shown by the more experienced clubs whose Senior teams are in a much higher Division, therefore they have decided to go back to WRFL.

It has however, given them the opportunity to blood some juniors, four 17 years olds were playing on the weekend, three in reserves & one in Seniors, not sure whether Westbourne can say the same.

Can we just get a couple of things straight boys not bagging Point Cook just merely stating what was going around the traps. Think it's great you put some kids into the reserves at the back end of the season that's what's it's all about we don't have juniors as you alluded to or we would probably do the same. Great effort by your club to get both sides in and I have been on record saying the two best and most consistent sides are playing off great.

So this is the post your referring to. I can see how your taking the ball and running with it.

When i said discussion i meant at a piss head level with no real convictions. I.e like you and i after a Saturday Rog when we have had a few half sized jack daniels.

Let me make it clear, im not aware of anyone at the PCFC having a conversation with the WRFL about the prospects of playing seniors there.

When asked my opinion, i have said it might be time for a move.

However a good few incidents that have gone unpunished or relatively unpunished in the WRFL have probably converted my opinion to stay with the Ammos.

Crowd violence and coward acts that continously occur, doesn't appeal to the family atmosphere i want at my club. And as a new parent I'd know where id rather my son play footy.

Plus as previously stated im not and never have been a committee member of PCFC.

Hope that puts it to bed for ya. ;)

We are responsible servers of alcohol half sized Jack cans don't hurt as much as full size on impact lol. Couldn't agree more about which comp I want to be in was at Senior Div 1 club never again.

Also did you pay our club a compliment or was that a typo.

Everyone jumping out of thier skins to play

We advertised for 19's coaches in WRFL this year too.

No different to half the stuff that gets discussed over a beer at every club.

As for what gets discussed on a committee meeting i would have no idea. Ive never sat in on one.

When clubs like deer park approach your best kids, put a couple of K in thier pockets and a few $ to play junior footy, then you discuss various ways to best protect your club.

Nice try Rog, just hope Fab lets you pick your best side....

Mate I know about blokes offering money as well as you blokes been doing this for a while now. I have asked his permission to pick my side and it's been granted.

Same deal as week 1 finals at St Bernards
Wouldn't be quoting WRFL, their prices for ALL divisions including Div 3 , Senior lead up Finals – Adults $12, Concession $8; Senior Grand Finals – Adults $17, Concession $12. Admittedly no charge for parking & children 17-years or younger admitted free.

And your pregnant missus kicked for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back