Draft Watcher D_P_S Draft Watch 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate

Cheers mate..I think his hands are really good. I see Fitzgerald playing back and I don't see O'Brien as an inside mid nor Farrell. The other one I like is hogan from Gippy but I could be wide of the mark!
Neither are inside mid but both are still mids, yeah I don't mind Hogan he has some serious pace, I'd take Hogan over Henderson as it stands purely for his speed that sets him apart

Neither are inside mid but both are still mids, yeah I don't mind Hogan he has some serious pace, I'd take Hogan over Henderson as it stands purely for his speed that sets him apart

If Henderson and hogan make Vic country then I'd expect them both to well in the draft mix at seasons end

If Henderson and hogan make Vic country then I'd expect them both to well in the draft mix at seasons end
That can also go for players who don't make it, guys like Lipinski and Begley who where both taken at 28 and 31 didn't play any type of Country or Metro and didn't even get a gig in the All Stars game at the end of the year, both defeinetley in the mix for the draft but at this stage they are on the lower end imo

That can also go for players who don't make it, guys like Lipinski and Begley who where both taken at 28 and 31 didn't play any type of Country or Metro and didn't even get a gig in the All Stars game at the end of the year, both defeinetley in the mix for the draft but at this stage they are on the lower end imo

Yeah I agree..I see them both in the 50 plus region or a bit later..will depend on performances I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on how Paddy Turner from the GWV Rebels played? One of 4 potential f/s prospects we have in this year's draft.
I didn't attend their game this week so im not sure. the rebels have a weekly youtube show that covers the week and week to come so they might have something, apart from goals and best on's I couldn't give you much more news on him sorry mate

So you've

Seen the Pioneers then?? Wont make Vic Country?
Few times last year they will have too many top end players that will play vic country so I can't see more than LOB,DOW,DANIELS, FARRELL and CORDWELL playing
Maybe he may improve this year with new pios coach I hear new coach is doing a great job with them. But no I think not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back