Draft Watcher D_P_S Draft Watch 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few times last year they will have too many top end players that will play vic country so I can't see more than LOB,DOW,DANIELS, FARRELL and CORDWELL playing
Maybe he may improve this year with new pios coach I hear new coach is doing a great job with them. But no I think not

Keep having whack mate..I do know who you are :)

Keep having whack mate..I do know who you are :)
Not having a whack mate would be great if pios with such a wide and far landscape to work with could get 5 or 6 in the draft but I'm stating my opion sorry you taking it to heart but you need to be realistic
Good luck with it ringo !!
Ps let us know how they go this weekend

Not having a whack mate would be great if pios with such a wide and far landscape to work with could get 5 or 6 in the draft but I'm stating my opion sorry you taking it to heart but you need to be realistic
Good luck with it ringo !!
Ps let us know how they go this weekend

So how many games did you attend? I'm not taking anything to heart and Im very realistic. You say you attended a few games but then make claims that you know the players well...that is a contradiction

So how many games did you attend? I'm not taking anything to heart and Im very realistic. You say you attended a few games but then make claims that you know the players well...that is a contradiction
If you guys wanna continue this convo can you private message eachother? Don't want to clutter the comments here about this stuff.

Ringo I saw 4 games last year and a practice match this year seen enough of them to know who can play and who can't
So no contradiction.
I have no hidden agend !!
Just a honest opion !!

Last comment..if you have seen 4 games of 18 in a season that is no indication! Practice matches...please. Fitzgerald been in the best for GWS Academy past two weeks, Henderson lead the Tac stats for Tac last year up until finals and had 22 last week. Dow has the most with 23! That is all she wrote! Now...I will move on

Last comment..if you have seen 4 games of 18 in a season that is no indication! Practice matches...please. Fitzgerald been in the best for GWS Academy past two weeks, Henderson lead the Tac stats for Tac last year up until finals and had 22 last week. Dow has the most with 23! That is all she wrote! Now...I will move on
Stats accumulators mean nothing to me !
unless they can use them effectively

Yep going at 68% is pretty good considering Atley went at 53% last year. When you look at 18 games study the stats etc then I will respect anyones view! Will see what happens with Vic Country Squad
How did the stats go today ringo ??
See the pios had a win in Ballarat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dow best with 21 and OBrien 6th best with 26
you can get it heaps of it, but if you cant do anything with it is no use ! Stats PHH
I wouldn't go into club bests for an actual reading on who played well, O'Brien has one of if not he best skills of any player in this draft and Dow is also no slouch in that regard but the club may value Dows inside work above O'Brien's class on the outside

I wouldn't go into club bests for an actual reading on who played well, O'Brien has one of if not he best skills of any player in this draft and Dow is also no slouch in that regard but the club may value Dows inside work above O'Brien's class on the outside
Both must have done some damage with there posis that the point, inside or outside you have to do something with it dps
And if you can't go on the club best what can you go off ??

Both must have done some damage with there posis that the point, inside or outside you have to do something with it dps
And if you can't go on the club best what can you go off ??
Andrew Brayshaw was Sandringhams standout player last week and didn't get in the bests and Higgins has twice missed the bests when he has clearly been in Oaklieghs top few players, its not always the best judge of overall influence on the game

Andrew Brayshaw was Sandringhams standout player last week and didn't get in the bests and Higgins has twice missed the bests when he has clearly been in Oaklieghs top few players, its not always the best judge of overall influence on the game
So peeps who can't get to games can't look at the best players just look at stats that's the problem in a nutshell dps
They need to go back to recruiting players on football ability not how many touches they get per week just a thought
And if they were so good why didn't they get in the best ? Who said they were the best ? Obivsly there club coaches didn't think so

So peeps who can't get to games can't look at the best players just look at stats that's the problem in a nutshell dps
They need to go back to recruiting players on football ability not how many touches they get per week just a thought
And if they were so good why didn't they get in the best ? Who said they were the best ? Obivsly there club coaches didn't think so
Luke Bunker was the perfect example of someone who had incredible stats and got in the bests constantly but still didnt get drafted, even if some players dont get alot of the ball or dont get in the bests if a recruiter likes just a small amount of their game and they think they could use that at AFL level then recruiters wont hesitate not matter how little of the ball they got. It all comes down to opinion in the end

No ringo got STATS from your post and checked results
That's what normal people do if they don't go the game

Luke Bunker was the perfect example of someone who had incredible stats and got in the bests constantly but still didnt get drafted, even if some players dont get alot of the ball or dont get in the bests if a recruiter likes just a small amount of their game and they think they could use that at AFL level then recruiters wont hesitate not matter how little of the ball they got. It all comes down to opinion in the end
Don't know much about bunker but totally agree with what you say about players who don't get lots of stats that recruiters still look at
That's mine point it's not all about Stats!

DPS..have you seen Nick Hogan from Gippsland? if so how are his draft stocks?
I like his speed but he hasn't got enough of the ball in his first 2 games and if your at his size you need to be able to win heaps of the footy or atleast hit the scoreboard constantly, at the moment he is a rookie prospect for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back