Banter Dad Joke Quarantine Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

a0d16da16bb2428a00015fcc8eab100832a82d72.jpg

My grandmother used to believe that the secret to living a long life was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on her porridge each morning. She did this religiously, and lived to the age of 105. Last week she left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, 5 great-great-grandchildren and a 40 foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely a dad joke:
Whenever driving past a cemetery my father would always say “There’s the dead centre of [Adelaide]”. Stopped being funny by the time I was about 6 but he kept saying it until he passed away at 85.

Not far out of Port Augusta on the road heading north was a sign saying Yorkeys Crossing and every time as we were approaching it dad would say "Watch out for the Yorkeys!"

How many times do you reckon I've replied to my kids with "hi Hungry, I'm Dad!"

The answer is "lots"

They starved to death long ago but when you're onto a good gag you've got to commit.

Bill is a small business owner with two employees, Jack and Jill.

Due to the economic downturn Bill realises he will have to let one of them go. He decides to do a quick time and motion study to identify who is more productive.

During the morning he sees Jill make several trips to the water cooler while Jack works through the morning. He decides that Jill will have to go.

At lunchtime he calls Jill into his office and tells her he has some bad news. What is it asks Jill. Bill says I'm sorry but I will have to lay you or Jack off.

Jill replies I like you Bill but you better jack off because I have a headache.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back