Banter Dad Joke Quarantine Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A lady is throwing a party where each guest shows up as their favorite emotion. A guest arrives dressed in green. "Envy!" she says, and lets him in.

A lady comes dressed in red. She says, "Anger!" and lets her in.

Two naked guys walk up to the front door. One guy is holding a bowl of pudding with his penis stuck in it, and the other guy has his penis in a hollowed-out pear.

"Wait a minute," she says to them. "This is supposed to be an emotion party!"

The first guy says, "Yeah, and I'm ******* dis-custard."

The second guy says, "And I'm deep in dis-pear."

I remember that party. Went as "******* nuts and loving it"

A lady is throwing a party where each guest shows up as their favorite emotion. A guest arrives dressed in green. "Envy!" she says, and lets him in.

A lady comes dressed in red. She says, "Anger!" and lets her in.

Two naked guys walk up to the front door. One guy is holding a bowl of pudding with his penis stuck in it, and the other guy has his penis in a hollowed-out pear.

"Wait a minute," she says to them. "This is supposed to be an emotion party!"

The first guy says, "Yeah, and I'm ******* dis-custard."

The second guy says, "And I'm deep in dis-pear."
Aaahh yes.
An oldie........................but a goodie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SeqbWaa.jpg

What do you call a magician who has lost his magic?

Ian.

You know how I know he is always on drugs?

Cos he’s always Ian.

Much funnier when ecstasy was a big thing.

The Adelaide Football Club wishes to announce a new name and logo for the upcoming season:

Name: Adelaide Foundations
Logo: Propping up the league since 2020

See I want to laugh at them but that isn't helping.

Man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. “My dog is cross-eyed.” “Well,” said the vet, “let’s have a look at him.” He picks the dog up, checks his eyes & teeth. Finally, he says, “I’m going to have to put him down.” “What, because he’s cross-eyed?” “No, because he’s really heavy”

Got sad news today. After 7 years of medical training, my good friend has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and now can no longer work in the job he loves. What a waste of time, training and money. A genuinely nice guy, and a brilliant vet.

(thanks to Boyd Woodcock's dad for retweeting this one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back