Dahlhaus done for season

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 16, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
BREAKING NEWS: Not good news Bulldogs fans, Luke Dahlhaus will miss the remainder of Season 2012 with an ankle injury.
Can this season get any worse? Not looking good to keep the undefeated streak against Richmond going.

Link to article: http://bit.ly/MZLFjR

I saw a picture of his half sized moon boot - kept him home Saturday night - a good thing after looking where one of his team mates ended up

2-3 week injury in a season with 4-5 matches left with no hope of getting in the finals

Club and Dahl have taken the best option - keep it on ice and let it fix properly and be ready for day 1 Pre Season

Guys, If you up for some absolute cringeworthy reading, jump on Aker's twitter, he is spinning so much s$#t. Makes me want to vomit

Guys, If you up for some absolute cringeworthy reading, jump on Aker's twitter, he is spinning so much s$#t. Makes me want to vomit
Had a look only about 15 minutes ago. Something seriously wrong with that man.

lol aker confirming Dahlhaus was high with libba, surely you could sue him for that. (Similar situation to Braun suing for PED accusations).

Probs just say his brother was using his twitter again being the gutless coward that he is.

He retweeted some sycophant or phantom tweet acc saying he should coach Port Adelaide

Get a hell of a surprise if Rocket coaches them and as I suspect the "Bald Eagle" is number 1. Assistant

lol aker confirming Dahlhaus was high with libba, surely you could sue him for that. (Similar situation to Braun suing for PED accusations).

Probs just say his brother was using his twitter again being the gutless coward that he is.
Was thinking the same thing. He says "confirmed" ffs :oops:. You'd struggle to find someone more despicable than Aker.

Remember when I posted in a thread 6+ years ago and Rory was explaining I wasn't his brother which I never said I was

I joined here after the ABC internet footy forum ended around 2004

AKER - I went ACKER - while living in Queensland was in the Mall in Brisbane while Lions had an impromptu public Handball competition including Leppitch + Aker (pre-brownlow) -- I had my then 3yo daughter in the queue ready to handball - then she cried and said daddy can you do it - I took over and my only ever interaction with AKER who tossed me a ball and said

"Your turn Big Fella" --

Remember when I posted in a thread 6+ years ago and Rory was explaining I wasn't his brother which I never said I was

AKER - I went ACKER - while living in Queensland was in the Mall in Brisbane while Lions had an impromptu public Handball competition including Leppitch + Aker (pre-brownlow) -- I had my then 3yo daughter in the queue ready to handball - then she cried and said daddy can you do it - I took over and my only ever interaction with AKER who tossed me a ball and said

"Your turn Big Fella" --

Errr. Okay???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Your turn Big Fella" --

Dude, I also have no clue what the hell you are on about :confused:

In the words of Tony Liberatore to his son, please explain...

Akermanis is a grub. Should make fun of him on his twitter wall how he used to practically stalk the sister of one of my best mates at school here in Brisbane, the pimple faced weirdo would not take no for an answer apparently.

Then there was always the wife bashing rumour during his days at the lions, which I'd heard from more than a few people. Maybe that should be tweeted to him.

Always felt like vomiting when the media would try to put him in a positive light with the sign language for his wife's parents. Sure, you can communicate in sign language, give me a break FFS.

OK, I went to a twitter thing that was suppsoedly belonging to jason akermanis, but.. was it someone pretending to be him? It was so ridiculous it had to be a pisstake, like a mockumentary 'the office' or something. Someone pretending, surely?

OK, I went to a twitter thing that was suppsoedly belonging to jason akermanis, but.. was it someone pretending to be him? It was so ridiculous it had to be a pisstake, like a mockumentary 'the office' or something. Someone pretending, surely?

Sadly no, it's him alright.

There is a fake twitter account that pretends to be him (I went to that first too), but the real one says AFL legend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back