Daily Special - December

Remove this Banner Ad

Echuca - Race 7 - 2.Managem @ BT $3.90

5-8, +5.55

Moonee Valley - Race 1 - 7.Armenia @ BT

Well fancied when runner up at her first two starts in country maidens. This doesn't look that much tougher and unless the debutantes show something I think she'll be getting her first win on the board here.

Moonee Valley - Race 1 - 7.Armenia @ BT

5-9, +4.55

Ascot - Race 6 - 1.Ideal Image @ BOB

Really surprised she isn't fave and think she deserves to be over Fred's bottom weight. The latter comes out of the Kingstown Town which I'm putting the line through as a form race. Back on the firm track I'm backing Pike to get the job done.

Lismore - Race 2 - 14.Orne River @ BT

Reckon the fave is vulnerable in what looks a weak maiden. Orne River was promising in its first prep and finished close up in a Gold Coats maiden first up this prep. Reckon its the value runner in the race.

Lismore - Race 2 - 14.Orne River @ BT $3.70

$9 this morning - backed into $3.70 on course and wins like Dance Hero

Girl-going-Pew-Pew_o_127232.gif

7-10, +7.85

Kyneton - Race 1- 5.No Pain No Gain @ BT

Seems to have improved for each step up in distance in his young career to date and faces fairly moderate opposition out to 1850m for the first time. Hopefully we get an even pace so he gets every chance to run over the top of them.

7-11, +6.85

Ascot - Race 7 - 5.Dust Me Off @ $8.50 (place)

Williams/Pike hotpot looks the obvious winner but think this guy is too big a price having scored a dominant win at long odds in this class/track/distance last time out. Admittedly that was on soft and he might struggle back on good but I think he is worth a speculative place bet.

Ascot - Race 7 - 5.Dust Me Off @ $8.50 (place)

7-12, +5.85

Sale - Race 3 - 8.Tanto Bianco @ BT

This looks a decent maiden but think Tanto Bianco is overpriced coming from a slightly unfashionable trainer. Has done nothing wrong from its two starts to date and will hopefully benefit from the step out to 1400m to get on the board today. Fave has just 1 place from 5 starts so definitely happy to risk.

Sale - Race 3 - 8.Tanto Bianco @ BT

7-13, +4.85

Gold Coast- Race 4 - 7.Zelady's Night Out @ BOB

Two starts for two dominant wins (albeit leading on both occasions). Looks the best local hope for the Magic Millions in two weeks times so will want to be winning here if she is to challenge Capitalist in the big one.

Gold Coast- Race 4 - 7.Zelady's Night Out @ BOB $3.90

8-13, +7.75

Sunshine Coast - Race 7 - 4.Tralfaz @ BT

A lot of horses mixing their form here but this gelding has had a pretty good prep filling a hole on 4 of his 6 starts. Two of those were at this track so hopefully he can break his 1200m duck today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunshine Coast - Race 7 - 4.Tralfaz @ BT $4.00

9-13, +10.75

Beaudesert - Race 6 - 5.Chase Angel @ BT

I think Chase Angel and Flinders Peak look the best two chances in the race, and Chase Angel has defeated the latter on both occasions when they met. Was narrowly defeated in an Ipswich maiden on soft back in June so the wet weather shouldn't bother her chances too much.

Beaudesert - Race 6 - 5.Chaste Angel @ BT $8.30

10-13, +18.05

Gosford - Race 1 - 1.Canny Rocket @ BT

2yo Maiden that doesn't look like it will take much winning. Canny Rocket has had two nice trials in the lead up including an easy win at Warwick Farm before Christmas. By Smart Missile out of a Canny Lad mare he should be bred for early 2yo speed.

Gosford - Race 1 - 1.Canny Rocket @ BT

10-14, +17.05

Sandown - Race 8 - 9.Onerous @ BT

Was well fancied when disappointing in the Zedative and as Gator would say - HAS MALAGUERA FORM!!!!! - being beaten less than a length by the dual carnival winner last time out before heading to the paddock.

Seems to have improved for each step up in distance in his young career to date and faces fairly moderate opposition out to 1850m for the first time. Hopefully we get an even pace so he gets every chance to run over the top of them.
$4.4 into 3.3 today, wins easy :drunk:.

Sandown - Race 8 - 9.Onerous @ BT $4.50

11-14, +20.55

Just a lazy 44% SR and 82% ROI in December - completely unsustainable but a pretty nice month when you can nail them.

68985f6fd6522a05927e4a98754fd961.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back