Daily Special - December

Remove this Banner Ad

Bairnsdale - Race 6 - 2.Tycoon Felix @ BT

Warwick Farm - Race 7 - 1.No Interest @ BT +

Signifies the performance in this month's thread so far.

2-9, 0 (83-233, +4.71)

Warwick Farm - Race 7 - 1.No Interest @ BT +

Signifies the performance in this month's thread so far.

2-9, 0 (83-233, +4.71)

Sad-Asian-Girl-Tears-Up-Reaction-Gif.gif

Why do you like this horse? I have just finished doing the form for this race and didn't like it.

Pretty weak race - think its a race in two between this and the Lol'Shea horse. Mine is more consistent - Lol'Shea's probably more talented but throws in bad ones regularly.

Pretty weak race - think its a race in two between this and the Lol'Shea horse. Mine is more consistent - Lol'Shea's probably more talented but throws in bad ones regularly.

I had your horse third pick, and a bit behind the top two. I agree it looks a race in two, I just didn't think yours was one of them. ;)

Moonee Valley - Race 7 - 12.Silver Stratum @ BT +

Losing streak approaching double figures

2-12, -3 (83-236, +1.71)

Randwick - Race 7 - Fabrizio @ BOB

Looks a potential G1 horse and better than Happy Clapper who won this pretty easily last year. Drop in distance is a concern but wet track might offset that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2-13, -4 (83-237, +0.71)

Bendigo - Race 8 - 7.Du Sumpent @ BT +

Going to change track and take horses that specialize in seconds.

Losing streak approaching double figures

2-12, -3 (83-236, +1.71)

Looks a potential G1 horse and better than Happy Clapper who won this pretty easily last year. Drop in distance is a concern but wet track might offset that.

Did something happen in the run? No idea how he doesn't win that race. $3+ looked a present.

Did something happen in the run? No idea how he doesn't win that race. $3+ looked a present.

Not really. Didn't lead? Didn't handle the wet? One run too many?

sweated up more than normal and never really travelled. at the end of the prep and is being spelled.

Can't have the sweating as an excuse when it was smashed in the betting

Bendigo - Race 8 - 7.Du Sumpent @ BT +

Glad the well backed stablemate got rolled given mine was never put into the race.

2-14, -5 (83-238, -0.29)

Echuca - Race 6 - 6.Big Spender @ BT

Echuca - Race 6 - 6.Big Spender @ BT

2-15, -6 (83-239, -1.29)

Mornington - Race 7 - 2.Lucky Prospector @ BT

Toppy looks a complete false fave having raced in extremely low grade in Ireland at distances much further than this.

2-15, -6 (83-239, -1.29)

Mornington - Race 7 - 2.Lucky Prospector @ BT

Toppy looks a complete false fave having raced in extremely low grade in Ireland at distances much further than this.

I agree with all of that, and have Lucky Prospector top, while I have the toppy 10/1. Dammit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back