Daily Special - January

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandown - Race 8 - 5.Thunder Connection @ $15

4-10, +1 (91-256, -1.81)

Pakenham - Race 7 - 12.Inner City Girl @ $10

Similar view to yesterday - fave looks too short off a couple of dissapointing runs (a trend with Kent horses of late I reckon) while Inner City Girl has run well at short quotes albeit in lessor company so far this prep. Is also unexposed and looks value at the odds.

Pakenham - Race 7 - 12.Inner City Girl @ $10

Three seconds and a 4th (at $4.50 the place) from our last 4 :thumbsu:

4-11, 0 (91-257, -2.81)

Canterbury - Race 4 - 1.Zaunkonig @ $4.40

Going against a Waller fave that looks too short

Morphetville. R5 Finke @2.2

4yo that's Won 9/16, granted most of those were in Darwin but he looks to have settled well in Adelaide. Good last time and it's not too much tougher here, drops 3.5kg from that win with the claim. Fancy there might be a bit of upside with him too...

4yo that's Won 9/16, granted most of those were in Darwin but he looks to have settled well in Adelaide. Good last time and it's not too much tougher here, drops 3.5kg from that win with the claim. Fancy there might be a bit of upside with him too...

that horse called Tenere ridden by Tourneur really hurt my brain in the call.

Weak, pathetic, insipid. Had every hope. Was killing the day until the first leg of the quad...anyhoo, the other BB would have been Tunes that just got done too...Hoping for Tildy Lad/Aussie Jack and Mysticano to finish off a decent day besides those two.

Weak, pathetic, insipid. Had every hope. Was killing the day until the first leg of the quad...anyhoo, the other BB would have been Tunes that just got done too...Hoping for Tildy Lad/Aussie Jack and Mysticano to finish off a decent day besides those two.

didn't realise i'd clicked on the daily best 5 bets of the day - january thread.

might be time just to cheer on the punting fund / watch the big bash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Beach Fighter is a good chance to take out that race - weakest race it's been in for a while.

Mine beat BF easily the only time they met and is better off at the weights for it.

In a field of 5 runners... missed the kick as well.

Btw, who is Flying Spirit? ;)

The winner ;)

#noexcuses

Will begrudgingly throw your camel into an exacta as I have CTA bonus bets to burn

3e5010605113e6c136968acf6722d80b046024664edccc8f5bf681964bdeb812.jpg

It's like the Thrilla in Manila over here...The Saucers in Seymour! :oops:

I'm with team Paris, BF did miss the kick slightly but it was fairly irrelevant, if Paris' also gets weight I dont see how it beats his home.

I'll take #1 ew so that I've got a dog in the fight.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back