Daily Special - January

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd vs 5th is indeed a cripple fight. Liked the way BF got home, Flying "Spirit" sat on the speed and tread water the whole way.

Nothing like getting home well for 5th in a Seymour BM 64 on a Monday

#delist

SCRATCHED

Ballarat - Race 7 - 3.Written Era @ BT
r4 pinj Deadly Shot 4.4
Vintage Grove, race 7 Adelaide.

StrikeThree_.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballarat - Race 7 - 3.Written Era @ BT

6-13, +6.4 (93-259, +3.59)

Moonee Valley - Race 7 - Chetwood @ BT +

Sprinters have been taking turns all spring so going for the new blood.

slaughtered.

6-8 +9.5
r6 gton jenabel 4.6

5,50 into 3.60 on a mother******* bias track caught 3wide and completely ****ed anything off the rail until r7. Leader out of its maiden at ******* 10+ attempts bolts in ******* track bias campaigners was 30:1 SP and wins by 3 farkern.... How about producing a smi competitive surface after only a shitty 3ml of rain jive turkey's. Threw my figurative ticketing the bin pre race had absolutely zilch of a chance and didn't have another bet for the rest of the day,

Ps had an ok day in the end.

6-9 +8.5

Last edited:
5,50 into 3.60 on a mother******* bias track caught 3wide and completely stuffed anything off the rail until r7. Leader out of its maiden at ******* 10+ attempts bolts in ******* track bias campaigners was 30:1 SP and wins by 3 farkern.... How about producing a smi competitive surface after only a shitty 3ml of rain jive turkey's. Threw my figurative ticketing the bin pre race had absolutely zilch of a chance and didn't have another bet for the rest of the day,

6-9 +8.5

Sure you did ;)

Stick to confirmed G1 sprinters in early season G2 sprints

Moonee Valley - Race 7 - Chetwood @ BT +

6-14, +5.4 (93-260, +2.59)

Sha Tin - Race 4 - 3.Lucky Bubbles @ $2.25

Should atone for a luckless defeat on International Hype Day

5,50 into 3.60 on a mother******* bias track caught 3wide and completely stuffed anything off the rail until r7. Leader out of its maiden at ******* 10+ attempts bolts in ******* track bias campaigners was 30:1 SP and wins by 3 farkern.... How about producing a smi competitive surface after only a shitty 3ml of rain jive turkey's. Threw my figurative ticketing the bin pre race had absolutely zilch of a chance and didn't have another bet for the rest of the day,

6-9 +8.5

Meltdown-770x433.jpg

Sha Tin - Race 4 - 3.Lucky Bubbles @ $2.25 :rolleyes:

6-15, +4.4 (93-261, +1.59)

Ballarat - Race 7 - 6.Effortless Power @ $4.60

Back this last start and while it ran well was no match for the winner who blew by it in the straight. Still - the fave here is still a maiden and I looks too short so happy to play against.

6-9 +8.5

december

from nov

46-107 +12.70

52-116 +21.20 all time
6-9 +8.50 jan
\jan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back