Daily Special - July

Remove this Banner Ad

r7 belmont Belvedere Boy $51

might as well try bring up the century of return for the month so can't stop now. to be honest i wanted to back this horse wherever it started after 2LST then it found highest rating staying race since the carnival with terrible tempo and never suited when he got knocked around a bit.

Last edited:

might as well try bring up the century of return for the month so can't stop now. to be honest i wanted to back this horse wherever it started after 2LST then it found highest rating staying race since the carnival with terrible tempo and never suited when he got knocked around a bit.

Good luck! Who is 51 though? Best I can see 17...

In totally unrelated news -

BLMT 7.3 Ginger Ninja best tote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got 67's, things that happen when you do form at 4am i guess.
And I'm officially in love with you :heart: Because I had nothing better to do on night shift than trawl through the punting thread.

1st $1.04

1st

6-8 +33.86

mic-drop-gif-7.gif

for sake of NKL Badge of Courage tote in the next at kal
2nd beaten a lip

wins by 2L 11c deductions $45.39

7-9 +77.25

Duuuuuude, you are a gun! Wish I put more than a buck each way!
Used the Sportsbet power up when I saw your post this morning and got on at $67 :)

and cheers all for the compliments, it's nice when other people get on. not often i mark them with the value of the first two saturday winners and really couldn't have gone better in running. as for today i barely had it single figures and really only stuck it in for the hail mary month as it was probably the first horse in about 6 months i've "blackbooked" and he had a fair amount of luck be it with rain/tempo today, nice when it works and looks bad when it goes wrong. hopefully keep chipping away.

and cheers all for the compliments, it's nice when other people get on. not often i mark them with the value of the first two saturday winners and really couldn't have gone better in running. as for today i barely had it single figures and really only stuck it in for the hail mary month as it was probably the first horse in about 6 months i've "blackbooked" and he had a fair amount of luck be it with rain/tempo today, nice when it works and looks bad when it goes wrong. hopefully keep chipping away.
I had $50 on that horsey to win on one betting website and $10 each way on another (at those big odds).

I don't place a bet very often aside from my quaddie group.

I haven't backed anything you boys have put up for months.

The planets aligned and I'm grateful to you for piquing my interest. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back