Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

3-8 +1.6 [22-49 +22.35]

William Reid - Kinglike $8

Think he could be a genuine star, if he wins i'll be ready to declare it too. normally i don't have as big discrepancies as what i do tonight in G1's. Holler untouchable and LH drifting hard as expected so Kinglike should be the one that takes their market share.

Last edited:

2-5, -1.8

I was actually going to go the same as Duritz, Endless Don ran a nice 2nd to I'm Belucci in its only start and they gaped the rest of them so thought it would be much shorter. But don't want to double up as I've already backed it and can't afford a jinx.

Ipswich R7- 6. Fusina @$3.60 (Sportsbet)
2-6, -2.8

MV R7- 1. Fenway @$3 (Ladbrokes)

3-8 +1.6 [22-49 +22.35]

Think he could be a genuine star, if he wins i'll be ready to declare it too. normally i don't have as big discrepancies as what i do tonight in G1's. Holler untouchable and LH drifting hard as expected so Kinglike should be the one that takes their market share.

Worse hype than our Ivanhowe on Saturday

Maybe I should take the double as a face saving hedge :D

I think we have officially made it to Catway status. Shame Firehouse Rock lost his bollocks, would have been a match made in heaven.

Send her to Rich Enuff. :thumbsu:

3-8 +1.6 [22-49 +22.35]

3-9 +0.6 [22-50 +21.35]

Rosehill r3 - Sir John Hawkwood $5.5.

with 3kg on It's somewhat i have this as marginal favourite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2-7, -3.8

Have never got on the right Fenway before so not sure why I thought I would tonight. :drunk:

One for tomorrow:

Jerusalem R7- 7. Jesus @$7

(Might be time to stop drinking :$)

In fact they didn't run it dead, but the jockey crucified it!!!!

I'll see myself out again.

Rand R8 #10 Rudy @ $12 on sportsbet. (ew all day)

Paris' stubbornness/inability to keep his wallet away from his mouth is shining through yet again as he declares his best in a race he described just last night as "an absolute abortion". me oh my, this is a new low....Hook. Line. Sinker. Round 1 to Duritz. :thumbsu:

7-13 +8.5 (17-26 +19.6)

My best is also in the BMW, but not Preferment. I've taken $6.00 about Mongolian Khan. Class beast who won the Caulfield Cup strongly just three short runs ago, has had two pipe openers in preparation for this, hit the line nicely last start and most importantly was VG after the line, a telling factor that has helped me find winners like Protectionist in the '14 MC. $6.00 about MK is the wrong price here, he should be favourite IMO and I think he'll probably start fave, and win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back