Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

didn't i get that one wrong :drunk:

3-10 -0.6 [22-51 +20.35]

Bunbury r6 - Tanjier BT

should be on the way up. meets some really out of form horses here.

4-10 +1.0 [23-51 +21.35]

r2 Geraldton Aldo Reine #5 $18

completely speculative as my best bet came up $1.45 and is hardly any value there until a possible drift. and whats the point of tipping a $1.45 on the last week of the month when you're +1.0 units. sooooo i found the shittest maiden i've seen in provincial WA and found a first starter. 3yo from perth with poor trial form but looks green as grass and comes here with no trials for 6months. was 3-4L off a future saturday horse running home ok in a fast run trial two back. not a strong push but blast out this terrible march with $18 winner.

Last edited:
Stony Creek - Race 8 - Firespark @ $10

Bendigo - Race 6 - 1.overburg @ BT

5-19, -5.5 (50-117, +25.34)

Finishing the month with a bang with a last and second last!

Rockhampton - Race 5 - 1.Hunter Island @ BT

Not even going to try to get out of the s**t. This hasn't won since Adam was a boy but faces a field of cats here at beat the fave last time out. Has a 3kg claimer on to take off some of the weight burden so hoping that is enough to get the job done today.

5-19, -5.5 (50-117, +25.34)

Finishing the month with a bang with a last and second last!

Not even going to try to get out of the s**t. This hasn't won since Adam was a boy but faces a field of cats here at beat the fave last time out. Has a 3kg claimer on to take off some of the weight burden so hoping that is enough to get the job done today.

I know why I rarely bet in Queensland. The top 2 where almost joint faves at $4 this morning. Started $7 and $10 respectively and neither ran a place :s

Final March totals
5-20, -6.5, SR 20%, ROI -26% (50-118, +24.34)

Hostage to variance this month with 15 of my 20 losers running either second or third. Only needed a couple more winners to eek out a profit.

4-10 +1.0 [23-51 +21.35]

r2 Geraldton Aldo Reine #5 $18

completely speculative as my best bet came up $1.45 and is hardly any value there until a possible drift. and whats the point of tipping a $1.45 on the last week of the month when you're +1.0 units. sooooo i found the shittest maiden i've seen in provincial WA and found a first starter. 3yo from perth with poor trial form but looks green as grass and comes here with no trials for 6months. was 3-4L off a future saturday horse running home ok in a fast run trial two back. not a strong push but blast out this terrible march with $18 winner.

missed kick 4w no cover went 5million wide. missed bob for 2nd... runs 4th. super green should have brained them. might as well shoot the rest of them, struggled to break 1:20.00 for 1300. oh by the way the 1.45 shot won by what felt like 7lengths without getting hit with the persuader or even shook up. :drunk:

March (4-11 +0.0) SR: 26%, 0% ROI
Overall to March (23-52 +20.35) SR: 31%, ROI: 27%

Final March totals
5-20, -6.5, SR 20%, ROI -26% (50-118, +24.34)

Wins-Losses, Profit (or in this case loss), SR = strike rate = winning % [wins/bets*100], ROI = return on investment = the % return for every dollar I bet (so in this case i lost 26c for every $1 I bet)

The numbers in brackets at the end are W-L-Profit over all months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back