Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

Which ever one of these wins is the tip i use, if they both lose i only use one of them, if they both win i use both of them, cool? :D

Rosehill:

R5 #1 Turn Me Loose (I got $9 but for the integrity of the comp take the best current odds) @ $8

R9 #5 Brook Road TT+ (yes im using someone else's tip :p )

( ok ok, TML is my tip for tomorrow, no need to yell at me )

1-3, -1.8

Ended up getting a good price so was always going to lose. Going forward didn't suit her at all.

Sunshine Coast R4- 2. Right Advice @$4 (Sportsbet)
1-4, -2.8

Couldn't believe how short it was! I did think it could go into $2.50-$3 given its last start win and Browne on board but should never have been $1.85.

Last edited:
Which ever one of these wins is the tip i use, if they both lose i only use one of them, if they both win i use both of them, cool? :D

Rosehill:

R5 #1 Turn Me Loose (I got $9 but for the integrity of the comp take the best current odds) @ $8

R9 #5 Brook Road TT+ (yes im using someone else's tip :p )

( ok ok, TML is my tip for tomorrow, no need to yell at me )

You can have $80 for all I care tipping against Winx ;)

You can have $80 for all I care tipping against Winx ;)

Any idiot can pick red figure favs.

Speaking of which i might look into average price taken a bit later today for this. Might be a bit hard if ive taken a few TT+ or TF's tho.

Put $80 up on BF for TML and tell me the second you do, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three horses in particular suited by the distance rise IMO; Tarzino, Vanbrugh and Jameka. Will have a quad with Tarzino one out but a couple of others with the three of them in it. Willing to risk Le Romain at 2000m

4-10 +7.0 (14-23 +18.1)

Ascot R2 #3 REGAL COMMANDER, $2.40 fixed TAB. Strong win LST and a repeat of that gets same result.

5-10 +8.4 (15-23 +19.5)

Forgot to watch it, was completely devo'd at ******* Capitalist still and forgot to switch channels. Did it win easily?

5-10 +8.4 (15-23 +19.5)

Forgot to watch it, was completely devo'd at ******* Capitalist still and forgot to switch channels. Did it win easily?

Dog fight, I missed slipper sounds like this was more enjoyable. 3 way go at post.

CL led RC on its back overtook at top of straight both ground to line with pounamu picking them up extremely slowly after being 4th in run.

Dog fight, I missed slipper sounds like this was more enjoyable. 3 way go at post.

CL led RC on its back overtook at top of straight both ground to line with pounamu picking them up extremely slowly after being 4th in run.

Lucky to get it then. Will take it.

Albury - Race 6 - Hippopus @ BT

Tarzino @ 2.90.

2-14, -9.6 (47-112, +21.24)

Yarra Valley - Race 8 - 4.Falago @ BT

Interesting Yarra Valley Cup on a bog with horses largely out of form. Falago has met some good horses at his last two stars losing to Pemberley and Tom Melbourne. Has a decent soft track record and it's hard to go past the Weir/Boss combo in a Cup.

5-10 +8.4 (15-23 +19.5)

I'll have Port Lincoln, r.1 Point Drummond today, you can get 2.50 bet365 if you can get on, I've taken 2.40 from unibet, amongst other lower prices. $2.50 for the thread though, hopefully some of you can get it.

Won last start in similar grade, has a lot of weight but these are walkers, and Jamie Kah has a bit of ability compared to her opponents here (one of the chief dangers is being ridden by a 3kg claiming apprentice named Matthew Poon :oops:). From gate 4 just go to the front Jamie and put them to the sword baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back