Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

+ Regal Commander

3-6 +3.6 [22-47 +24.35]

r9 Sha Tin Lucky Girl $21

big run last start being blocked for a run and making up 4L after getting out at the 200 to the post carrying 59. comes through a different form line than most. last 200m rates high and looks to have not many problems with trip onemorenomore/Zabeel says it will lap it up.

Which ever one of these wins is the tip i use, if they both lose i only use one of them, if they both win i use both of them, cool? :D

Rosehill:

R5 #1 Turn Me Loose (I got $9 but for the integrity of the comp take the best current odds) @ $8

R9 #5 Brook Road TT+ (yes im using someone else's tip :p )

( ok ok, TML is my tip for tomorrow, no need to yell at me )

0-2 -2

Yarra Valley R5 #4 The Dynamo @ $3.6 UBET

5-10 +8.4 (15-23 +19.5)

I'll have Port Lincoln, r.1 Point Drummond today, you can get 2.50 bet365 if you can get on, I've taken 2.40 from unibet, amongst other lower prices. $2.50 for the thread though, hopefully some of you can get it.

Won last start in similar grade, has a lot of weight but these are walkers, and Jamie Kah has a bit of ability compared to her opponents here (one of the chief dangers is being ridden by a 3kg claiming apprentice named Matthew Poon :oops:). From gate 4 just go to the front Jamie and put them to the sword baby!!

Won, anyone see it? Win by much? Am at a festival with the kids...

Won, anyone see it? Win by much? Am at a festival with the kids...

1/2 to 3/4 len win. Workman like job, sat just off the speed and got the upperhand in the last 50m.

r9 Sha Tin Lucky Girl $21

big run last start being blocked for a run and making up 4L after getting out at the 200 to the post carrying 59. comes through a different form line than most. last 200m rates high and looks to have not many problems with trip onemorenomore/Zabeel says it will lap it up.

22 into 17 on the jump despite the commentary laughing at him pre-race. nice run went from leading to last to 6th, just so raw. one to watch in a few years time if it stays sound.

Yarra Valley - Race 8 - 4.Falago @ BT $3.50

3-14, -7.1 (48-112, +23.74)

Wodonga - Race 5 - 2. Knight Esprit @ BT

Pretty weak C1 here and Knight Esprit looks the most unexposed finally breaking through for a win at his 4th time of asking last start when ridden up on the pace for the first time. His two best runs are at the mile and stays at this distance today. Faces a small field so hopefully can be up there in the firing line again before kicking clear in the straight.

Wodongo R7 #1 Lord Ore @ $2.60

Your standard plodathon over the 2000m at Wodonga on a Monday, ill be amazed if anything outside the 1 or 2 win this race. The top two are both claiming three and ive never heard of Rose Pearson before so im slightly worried about that. Been competitive in better races than this of late, surely all Rose has to do is give Lord Ore clear galloping room and hold on to be winning this.

( load up on the #2 people :rolleyes: )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^ lol, I am choosing between Drago in R5 (over iluvparis thing) or Gilchrist in R7 (over A11dAtP0w3R thing) to make my best bet... which one, which one.

I'll go Gilchrist, R7 #2, $2.60 fixed, as my best.

But I reckon my other one will bet paris', too. ;)

Wise call. :thumbsu:

LMFOA!!

Did anyone hear the mounting yard coverage on Racing.com just then?

Dean: "Drago has left the mounting yard and gone back to the stalls, we arent sure why but we will chase that up"

Ben: "Maybe he saw the winning post?"

:D:D:D

Wodongo R7 #1 Lord Ore @ $2.60

Your standard plodathon over the 2000m at Wodonga on a Monday, ill be amazed if anything outside the 1 or 2 win this race. The top two are both claiming three and ive never heard of Rose Pearson before so im slightly worried about that. Been competitive in better races than this of late, surely all Rose has to do is give Lord Ore clear galloping room and hold on to be winning this.

( load up on the #2 people :rolleyes: )

Couldnt have had enough on him just before the turn. Let the 2nd's rain! :rainbow:

0-4, -4 (6-20 -1.65)

^^^ lol, I am choosing between Drago in R5 (over iluvparis thing) or Gilchrist in R7 (over A11dAtP0w3R thing) to make my best bet... which one, which one.

I'll go Gilchrist, R7 #2, $2.60 fixed, as my best.

But I reckon my other one will bet paris', too. ;)

5kQJyvS.gif

7-10 +11.5 (17-23 +22.6)

Wodonga - Race 5 - 2. Knight Esprit @ BT

3-15, -8.1 (48-113, +22.74)

Ballarat - R7 - 5.See Me Fly @ $6.50

Competitive C1 here - even if it has been decimated by scratchings - think See Me Fly might be the wrong price coming here after breaking it's maiden. Was hot fave that day and won well at just its third start so has scope for improvement. Was second to Ability on debut who subsequently was 3rd to Keen Array and Mawahibb at the Valley. Might be better than the price suggests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back