Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping old horses first up as best of the day. That doesn't seem like sound practice.

kermit-lipton-hed-2013.jpg

Point taken, all I'm saying is he'd already done it twice 1st up as a 9yo and I think $14 was a fair price to find out if he could do it again.

Flem R8 Jacquinot Bay. $14

If he runs up to his last two first up runs, he simply wins. As a rising 10yo that is of course, no guarantee. But more than happy to find out at that price.

He didn't, as Durex has so clearly outlined... 6-11 (+15.5)

YG R9 Snitty Kitty @4

I noticed it was scratched from a stronger race today (or last night?) to take the easy option tomorrow, blinkers go on. That'll do.

He didn't, as Durex has so clearly outlined... 6-11 (+15.5)

YG R9 Snitty Kitty @4

I noticed it was scratched from a stronger race today (or last night?) to take the easy option tomorrow, blinkers go on. That'll do.

Win. 7-11 (+18.5)

KYN R5 Atomic Lockade $3.8

Issues last time, VG in stronger/consistent before that. hopefully she's back to her best here. Magnarock is stakes placed and obviously quite good, but it makes me wonder how well he's going if they've chosen this as a first up assignment.

Kyneton - Race 5 - Mrs Martin @ TT+

5-12, +2.05 (104-290, +5.74)

Ballarat - Race 8 - Mandalay Bay @ TT +

Should get out about given first up but could be a black type horse

Ballarat - Race 8 - Mandalay Bay @ TT +

Should get out about given first up but could be a black type horse

I'd suggest that it's not going like a black type horse at all given first up assignment. I would further suggest that it's done as a racehorse and will be retired shortly after the race and be hired out for kids parties.

Now, on a completely unrelated note:

Field v Mandalay Bay $1.39 :):thumbsu:

I'd suggest that it's not going like a black type horse at all given first up assignment. I would further suggest that it's done as a racehorse and will be retired shortly after the race and be hired out for kids parties.

Now, on a completely unrelated note:

Field v Mandalay Bay $1.39 :):thumbsu:

Robbed out of my 0.39 profit by gutless jockeys. :$ Anyway, onto tomorrow.

R2 Sandown - Bright Lights Baby @8

On pacer/blinkers go on. The wetter the better but been going OK dry. Split Malaise and Wine Bush on a H9 at her first start, they go alright... I think she's a nice spec at odds with a couple of things in her favour.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballarat - Race 8 - Mandalay Bay @ TT + - ABANDONED

Certainty beat

Sandown - Race 6 - Sacred Sham @ BT+

#unexposed

Robbed out of my 0.39 profit by gutless jockeys. :$ Anyway, onto tomorrow.

R2 Sandown - Bright Lights Baby @8

On pacer/blinkers go on. The wetter the better but been going OK dry. Split Malaise and Wine Bush on a H9 at her first start, they go alright... I think she's a nice spec at odds with a couple of things in her favour.

Needed more rain. Close up 4th, bit weak late but was right there.

Certainty beat

#unexposed

Would need to find a fair bit from that MDN win. I'm Too Hot is a silly price IMO. I would have scratched BLB for that one but Liefs gets mad when I change my mind after doing the form. :$

7-13 (+16.5)

Needed more rain. Close up 4th, bit weak late but was right there.

Would need to find a fair bit from that MDN win. I'm Too Hot is a silly price IMO. I would have scratched BLB for that one but Liefs gets mad when I change my mind after doing the form. :$

7-13 (+16.5)

Less excuses and more refunding my quinella loss please

2nd :rolleyes:

5-13, +1.05 (104-291, +4.74)

Goulbourn - Race 6 - 9.Louis Sea Kay @ TT +

One of Sydney's greatest cats tries to win his way into the Championswamps

Ok I'll get another one beat - pakenham r7 tonight lilac lane, I am 1.80 and think she will s**t in. Taken 3.1, missed the 3.80 earlier...

You missed the $3.10 too. You can have $2.60 which is only left with a single book

Remove this Banner Ad

Back