Daily Special - May

Remove this Banner Ad

Mornington - Race 7 - 3.Rapid Asset @ $8

If there's one thing I like more than a lightly raced horse that's just broken its Maiden its a lightly raced horse who has just one its next start AFTER winning its maiden. Dat upside!

Fave also looks poison unders here

If there's one thing I like more than a lightly raced horse that's just broken its Maiden its a lightly raced horse who has just one its next start AFTER winning its maiden. Dat upside!

Fave also looks poison unders here
Absolute gun! You sir have much upside :)

giphy.gif

Nice bit of overs that

1-0, +7 (111-309, +22.44)

Brierly - Zed Em @ $2.80

Brierly - Zed Em @ $2.80

2-0, +8.8 (112-309, +24.24)

Galleywood - Renew @ $3.10

2 mile going to be way too short for Wattsy's scottish plodder while my black type galloper will waltz away from him in the straight.

2-0, +8.8 (112-309, +24.24)

2 mile going to be way too short for Wattsy's scottish plodder while my black type galloper will waltz away from him in the straight.

Do you mean the Sandown Cup from 1000 days ago? That's like the beauty queen wearing her winning sash at her 60th birthday party. JM by 9. :$

Do you mean the Sandown Cup from 1000 days ago? That's like the beauty queen wearing her winning sash at her 60th birthday party. JM by 9. :$

I was referring to the time honored Godolphin Stakes at Newmarket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Class isn't an issue for him. Fitness clearly is.

Renew is a better horse and as highlighted pre race it was too short for your cart horse today. Perhaps try again in the Grand National

3-0, +10.9 (113-309, +26.34)

Grand Annual - Lord Of The Song @ $8.50

Sub $3.00 fave last year (awful) and at Oakbank (ok) yet turns up here at $8.50. Has to be some sort of distance query given recent failures but there are a lot of ordinary jumpers going around including the fave who looks restricted class/won't stay form ine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back