Daily Special - November

1-1, +2.8

Kyneton - Race 7 - 3.Our Voodoo Prince @ 4.00

1-2, +1.8

Flemington - Race 8 - 4.Ambience - TF

Seems her Wakeful win is being overlooked in favour of the fresher fillies but year after year it generally turns out to be the best guide. A repeat of Saturday's performance will take all the beating.

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
1-2, +1.8

Seems her Wakeful win is being overlooked in favour of the fresher fillies but year after year it generally turns out to be the best guide. A repeat of Saturday's performance will take all the beating.

How are you thinking the track will play tomorrow? I haven't done form yet bc am still working out if it's worth doing or not. I did look at the last four races at Northam tomorrow though... Real quality there...

How are you thinking the track will play tomorrow? I haven't done form yet bc am still working out if it's worth doing or not. I did look at the last four races at Northam tomorrow though... Real quality there...

No idea - if the track beats me so be it - on average in the long run it should even out.

1-2, +1.8

Getting back into the horse racing as of late after a little while off, just been a casual punter every couple of days for a race or two and been having a good read through all of these as I am going to have a go at the Stakes on Saturday. What does this mean? 1 won bet and 2 losses but still +$1.80 for odds?

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
2-2 +5.6

Sale, R1 #7 HITCH EM UP, fixed $1.80, in complete contradiction to my post in another thread that I have a minimum $2.00. :oops:

To be fair I do take just under evens if they look a good thing, $1.80 is OK about this in a small field. Should lead and win.

Feel a bit embarrassed collecting on that... :oops::oops::oops:

My one led, easy time in front, #3 Gazengiggle headed me in the straight then ran sideways out maybe 8 to 10 horses by the finish... to be beaten a length in 3rd.

Low win!

3-2 +6.4

1-3, +0.8

Cranbourne - Race 2 - 9.Speedy Franzalis @ $2.90

Really only has to beat the first starter who is equal fave. Always happy to take one with race experience - and the other raced brigade don't look much chop.

You've got to be sure that they'll shorten to take the early price. How do you think you go, do you think more than half shorten?

Really? :rolleyes:

Generally I find at the provincials the ones I back start a lot shorter than their opening price. Obviously not batting 100%

Back