Daily Special - November

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandown - Race 7 - 12.Don't Doubt Mama @ TF

4-8, +3.7

Donald - Race 6 - 2.Royal Rapture @ $5.50

Always happy to take on A11 H2H. Backed the Pen Cup winner (Inspector) over the carnival and while he disappointed this is the Donald Cup FFS. Royal Rapture was second to him there and can go one better here.

4-8, +3.7

Always happy to take on A11 H2H. Backed the Pen Cup winner (Inspector) over the carnival and while he disappointed this is the Donald Cup FFS. Royal Rapture was second to him there and can go one better here.

Without Jugada youre nothing. :D

Best of luck to you, friend. :)

In my defence did not realise the anchors of the tramcar and Kanga were going to jump on board to sink me.

Saw Kanga liked your tip, nearly went again on Tonopah because of it, obviously im kicking myself right now.

4-9, +2.7

Echuca - Race 10 - 14.Parmalove - TT+

Specking one here first up from a spell. Won her maiden on debut before being sent to the city for some tough races where she didn't fully measure up. Back to the country and down on the minimum, hopefully she is ready to go first up.

0-1, -1 [3-9, -6.3]

Echuca R8 - Diamond Cowboy @ TF

He's a 9YO but going well in tougher grade - last time in a 58 he gapped them.

Bairnsdale - Race 1 - 9.Graebarb @ $4.20

Maiden backed from 8 into 4.20 on debut. Showed good speed to lead before just being overrun to lose by less than a length. Put away after that and reappears over the 1000 here. Hopefully jumps, leads and wins.

Bairnsdale - Race 1 - 9.Graebarb @ $4.20

Maiden backed from 8 into 4.20 on debut. Showed good speed to lead before just being overrun to lose by less than a length. Put away after that and reappears over the 1000 here. Hopefully jumps, leads and wins.

Got on that... s**t run but horse was unsettled before the jump. Needed to lead early. Turned out to be a lottery.

Got on that... s**t run but horse was unsettled before the jump. Needed to lead early. Turned out to be a lottery.

At least I managed to avoid back-to-back lasts :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Launceston - Race 5 - 1.Admiral @ BT+

Getting sucked into a first up horse for the third straight day. Hope this one is ready. Flogged The Cleaner in the George Adams last prep before coming to Melbourne for a decent 5th in a farcical Australian Guineas. That was only the second time in his 13 career starts he had missed a place. If ready to go I think he just wins.

4-4 +9.4

Sale R3 Frankincense, fixed $3.80 bet365, 3.60 elsewhere
I noticed elsewhere you posted you have to be sure it will shorten to take the price.

Do you have inside information the horse will be backed, or is it as simple as the price being far bigger than what you've rated it and therefore it's a good bet regardless?

I noticed elsewhere you posted you have to be sure it will shorten to take the price.

Do you have inside information the horse will be backed, or is it as simple as the price being far bigger than what you've rated it and therefore it's a good bet regardless?

I thought it would shorten, just on my own opinion. It did not, and it ran 3rd.

I take the price solely based on my own opinion of it will shorten.

4-5 +8.4

If losing two in a row means day out on the piss with your account manager I must be up for free coke and strippers.

0-5 -5.0

R5 - Ascot - Blackwood @TF.

Looks to map better than the Peters two, the second fav coming off a less than ideal preparation and we get to set weights over a mile now. Won't be backing it until I see what they do with perfect reflection and have a look at it in the yard but early drift says it's going to be tough.

As a side note, got tipped a horse when I was at ascot Thursday morning it's running up at Geraldton. Race 1 #7 forget it's name for the moment but I looked at the form and you don't tip a horse with that profile without knowing something. Generally don't pass tips on because every man and his dog wants to tip you a horse at track work but 50:1 and two duck eggs. Favourite in the race come up excessively short at 1.3 too.

0-6 -6.0

So what do you after 6 losses in a row? Well I'm breaking one of my rules of punting and having a go at a borderline metropolitan benchmark staying race, chasing losses never fails huh.

r7 - Northam - Saxon Saxoff @TF

Not knocking the fav (delicacy form) but you can get a fair price about this despite a little go on it on early odds. Money about this horse = $$$$$. Back to its last win distance, 4th up, carrying 51.5. 4 claimer worries me a little but there's only 1 thing this horse will be doing and that's getting 15L ahead of its main rivals (backmarkers) down the back straight.

0-6 -6.0

So what do you after 6 losses in a row? Well I'm breaking one of my rules of punting and having a go at a borderline metropolitan benchmark staying race, chasing losses never fails huh.

Not knocking the fav (delicacy form) but you can get a fair price about this despite a little go on it on early odds. Money about this horse = $$$$$. Back to its last win distance, 4th up, carrying 51.5. 4 claimer worries me a little but there's only 1 thing this horse will be doing and that's getting 15L ahead of its main rivals (backmarkers) down the back straight.

Top fluc? there's not usually that available at Northam, is it today?

Top fluc? there's not usually that available at Northam, is it today?

Correct you are. I'll take the $6.5 sportsbet.

Hint* I rarely take TF, is it even worth it unless you are coincidentally putting a bet on at an hr to 30mins before the race? Northam is a shithole, gets it's share of metro meets and can't even support the apn.

0-6 -6.0

Ballsy, on the drift on the tote, female apprentice jockey...

Correct you are. I'll take the $6.5 sportsbet.

Hint* I rarely take TF, is it even worth it unless you are coincidentally putting a bet on at an hr to 30mins before the race? Northam is a shithole, gets it's share of metro meets and can't even support the apn.

Top fluc in sydney on a saturday is worth it, most other places not at all. Only worth it elsewhere if it shortens, if it doesn't then best tote is almost always better.

0-6 -6.0

Well done, good bet, does that square you up?

Launceston - Race 5 - 1.Admiral @ BT+

4-12, -0.3

Enough first up donkey's.

Benalla - Race 5 - 9.Baby Don't Cry @ $3.00

Lightly raced mare who was well supported first up when just failing to take out a race of this class. 1200m should suit and drawn to get the gun run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back