Daily Special - November

Remove this Banner Ad

Kilmore Cup - Master Reset (3.70 lux)

This boy has clearly reached a new level this prep, his last three have been super impressive. Was nothing short of brilliant first up behind Shillelagh, then ran into a horse called Rageese at the Valley and gave him a beating. That horse was high up in calculations for a G1 yesterday before his scratching, so that gives you an idea how this guy is going.

Last time it was just different level kinda stuff when he gave an OK field a walloping. Drops 3kg from that performance. He will sit somewhere near the speed and get first crack.
IMG_4431.JPG

The betting moves are interesting in that race. Steady money for The Chairman and then someone went whack on Mihany today.

The Chairman is obviously progressive and Tourneur has made the effort to come across again but back to 1600m and you'd think Master Reset is pretty well weighted against it.

Master Reset is drawn wide and opened up on the short side in a pretty good field so part of the drift is just correction but the same queries you'd have over Master Reset also apply to Mihany and the money has come for that.

I guess wait and see what happens to the price closer to the race, if it has lost a leg it will keep drifting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

r1 bunbury outer detention. 4.6

currently getting smashed was $5 a couple mins ago. took 4.8 now 4.6.

edit* looks a soft price someone must have hit it hard most other books just wound it in.

Ascot - Race 8 - Mackintosh @ BOB

1-15, -11.4 (78-219, +2.91)

Moe - Race 4 - Go One Better @ $7

Beat the fave back in February when it was $4 v $14 and is 2kg better at the weights here but is 3 times the price? Doesn't make sense to me. o_O

I'm not sure how you guys find one everyday. My God there's some awful races full of non winners at silly prices.

That's the point - picking one every day separates the wheat from the chaf.

This isn't supposed to be for blow ins who only post when they have a living certainty!

I try to tip one rain, hail, good, fast, grass, dirt, clockwise, anti-clockwise, day night.

Well now you have offended me and I will not be posting one, so there.

I think I started this over a year or so ago so have probably tipped on 80% of days - I think to still be in profit after 300 odd days is a fair achievement considering the bum fk locations you have to pick from some days.

I think I started this over a year or so ago so have probably tipped on 80% of days - I think to still be in profit after 300 odd days is a fair achievement considering the bum fk locations you have to pick from some days.

It's a small miracle TBH. I just look a these fields and remember why I never bought a horse. I'd so be the sucker that bought 5% of Beluga Caviar and print 20,000 caps before it's first start. It's the next big thing! haha. *!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back