Daily Special - October

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockhampton R4 #1 GLACIER EXPRESS, $2.60 bet365, or if that's not allowed b/c their prices are myths, $2.40 tab, uni, others.

This is a disastrously low quality race, and this one only has to within kicking distance of his best to win easily. Wanted to tip the toppy in the previous, "TIP RAT" also, because it also looks a good thing and it would've gotten a few laughs, but this one looks the better bet.

Let me know which price I am allowed to represent.

Rockhampton R4 #1 GLACIER EXPRESS, $2.60 bet365, or if that's not allowed b/c their prices are myths, $2.40 tab, uni, others.

This is a disastrously low quality race, and this one only has to within kicking distance of his best to win easily. Wanted to tip the toppy in the previous, "TIP RAT" also, because it also looks a good thing and it would've gotten a few laughs, but this one looks the better bet.

$2.40 if its wins, $2.60 if it doesn't.. :p

1-1 +0.6

Ballarat - Race 5 - 2.Princess Hussey @ $4.20

Hoping this is the Weir #1 - fave looks to be more of a staying and happy to risk her of a group race last LTO

Thread going beautifully.

4-14, -4.56

Time to get Australia's best sprinter beat:

Moonee Valley - R7 - 2.Chautauqua @ $2.20

2-7, -3.05

MV R2: Slate on Edge @ $7 (SB)

From the October daily campaigner:

Girl on Flight should be a special in Race 2 weights wise but is going like a complete busted this time in so I'm off.

Looks an ideal race for Slate on Edge, JMac aboard, small field. Secret Toy Bizness only just got him on the line at Caulfield last start in a race with more speed in it than this, gets a 2kg swing on that run. Should lead and be very hard to beat.

$7 on SB looks an amazing price.

When were they $7.00? Currently $5.50, minutes after you posted... stewards inquiry!!

This morning just before i posted this in the Daily Campaigner (8:45), can still get $6 at most places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woo, and its firmed again to $5..

We all know how this ends, me on @ overs.. no hope. :cry:

One slow on Slate on Edge... won this race last year, with 55kgs, beating Secret Toy Bizness by 0.2L, who also had 55kgs. This year, Slate on Edge has 60 kgs, while Secret Toy Bizness has 56.

Gulp.

One slow on Slate on Edge... won this race last year, with 55kgs, beating Secret Toy Bizness by 0.2L, who also had 55kgs. This year, Slate on Edge has 60 kgs, while Secret Toy Bizness has 56.

Gulp.

Yea, saw that, and Im with you thinking STB is the danger. Tempo just looks to suit SOE here, should be able to come across from the wide barrier easily enough with Exodus. Its all depends what they want to do with Totolo, but i can see them handing up to SOE and Exodus with the rise in distance to 1500m. If Totolo kicks up and wants the lead or they go faster than i anticipate STB could very well win with SOE trapped out for too long doing some work.

Ill play a trifecta on the race with STB on top with SOE as well: 2,4/2,3,4,6/1,2,3,4,6

Anyway, what will be will be.

Yea, saw that, and Im with you thinking STB is the danger. Tempo just looks to suit SOE here, should be able to come across from the wide barrier easily enough with Exodus. Its all depends what they want to do with Totolo, but i can see them handing up to SOE and Exodus with the rise in distance to 1500m. If Totolo kicks up and wants the lead or they go faster than i anticipate STB could very well win with SOE trapped out for too long doing some work.

Ill play a trifecta on the race with STB on top with SOE as well: 2,4/2,3,4,6/1,2,3,4,6

Anyway, what will be will be.

You're ruling out Rock for the Ladies as a winning chance?

I said to a colleague today that this horse was the lay of the century. I literally had it priced > 100/1. Why did you like it?
Didn't see too much pace in the race so thought he'd get an easy lead. He's been a nice money horse the last month or so with one of my favourite jocks on board so I was always going to back him tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back