Daisy Pearce is horrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

She’s nice, but the position demands more than stating the bleeding obvious in drawn out cliches.
Since when? That is all it has been at Channel 7 since Buckley left

I think she's terrific.
I'm not sure why there is so much backlash for her?

Incels and morons are a large and vocal part of the population. If you hate Daisy but find the rest of the Channel 7 commentary team perfectly acceptable, there's no way that you aren't either a misogynist or someone with an IQ lower than 85.

She's not perfect but she's certainly better than the complete dipsh*ts that she commentates with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incels and morons are a large and vocal part of the population. If you hate Daisy but find the rest of the Channel 7 commentary team perfectly acceptable, there's no way that you aren't either a misogynist or someone with an IQ lower than 85.

She's not perfect but she's certainly better than the complete dipsh*ts that she commentates with.
What a moronic post, I can see where the 85 IQ reference belongs

I can't stand the entire 7 commentary team. Bennett is OK, the rest can get in the bin.

I like the fact she asks the players real questions that I myself would like to know the answer to. So often those quarter time/three quarter time on ground interviews are a complete waste of time because it's all "what was the coach's message?", "how have you seen the game so far?", or worse, not even a question at all but just a statement like "it took a while for you to get the game moving on your terms, but late in the quarter it really seems like you were up and running."

Who gives a s**t.

Daisy actually asks about things that I myself, sitting on the couch at home, am actually wondering about. To me she's the best full time boundary person by a mile.

Oh dear, yet another thread about footy commentary/related presentations that ignores the fact that 99% of BF posters are not in anyway remotely part of the broadcasters target audience...!!!

Last night BT was banging on about a free kick that he thought was paid for a dangerous tackle. If he had paid attention to a) the game itself and b) Daisy Pearce he would have known it was for a head high tackle. She's far more in tune with what's going on than BT is.

Last night BT was banging on about a free kick that he thought was paid for a dangerous tackle. If he had paid attention to a) the game itself and b) Daisy Pearce he would have known it was for a head high tackle. She's far more in tune with what's going on than BT is.

Serious question. Is BT the least intellectual commentator on Australian TV? There may be some commentators in the lower grades of other sports that do the job for free that may contend? However this last night was one of an infinite number of examples we have heard from him since he began…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a great job again last night. Head and shoulders above the rest of the commentary team.
Yup, she's a ripper. This is a s**t thread. She belongs more on ABC radio or something, as she's interested in giving insights as opposed to being part of the lads club that is the Triple M tossers.

How did GWS and Gold Coast fans have a chance, when the commentary team never says anything insightful?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back