Daisy Pearce is horrid.

Schnitzengruben

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I really like Daisy. Always enjoy her content. She seems to take a lot of pride in her work and at least tries to ask questipns/make comments with a purpose. Others talk drivel because they always feel they need to say something
She's made about a dozen comments about the rain tonight.

We get it, it's raining. Move on.

Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
She's made about a dozen comments about the rain tonight.

We get it, it's raining. Move on.

Thats the 20 something producer in her ear...telling her what to say. With all his/her worldly knowledge.

Lets face it..free-to-air footy commentary has always been pitched at Ma and Pa on their third glass of red ...while Ma talks to the second-eldest on the phone.....while Pa farts away Ma’s meatloaf.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Lets face it..free-to-air footy commentary has always been pitched at Ma and Pa on their third glass of red ...while Ma talks to the second-eldest on the phone.....while Pa farts away Ma’s meatloaf.
yes, as Kerry Packer apparently used to say, the commentary should target new and casual viewers in an effort to keep increasing numbers. The rusted-on fans will still watch, no matter how much the commentary shits them

Mighty Eagles

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
yes, as Kerry Packer apparently used to say, the commentary should target new and casual viewers in an effort to keep increasing numbers. The rusted-on fans will still watch, no matter how much the commentary shits them

Interesting story, never heard it before, can you is there a public reference to this story?

NicW

Senior List
May 25, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Surely they can find someone better, she just chirps in with the most boring obvious observations.
I hate it when I have to listen to her on Friday night footy.

Kate McCarthy does analysis better and Holmes and Gelmi are hotter

tenor.gif

She was passable when she was in the bush footy leagues.. get a wiff of exposure and oh I've got to get botox here there and everywhere................. and cake on as much make up as possible when on screen.

No thanks!

tenor.gif

She was passable when she was in the bush footy leagues.. get a wiff of exposure and oh I've got to get botox here there and everywhere................. and cake on as much make up as possible when on screen.

No thanks!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Surely they can find someone better, she just chirps in with the most boring obvious observations.
I hate it when I have to listen to her on Friday night footy.

So, don't listen to her.

Back