Dale Morris ACL injury

Remove this Banner Ad

He and Kurt Angle have something in common

Kurt won a gold Medal in the '96 Olympics with a Broken Freakin Neck!
Dale won the finals series in 2016 with a Broken Freakin Back!

Thanks for playing with so much determination and willpower Dale. Hopefully it inspires some of the players out there.

That is the epitome of f....ng bad luck.

At his age more than likely career over as well, been a fantastic servant of the Dogs and footy in general.

that's ****ed, class act on and off the field. One of those rare defenders who'd play on a gorilla KPF one week and a fleet of foot crumber the next. The Dogs often asked a lot of him but he always acquitted himself well

He's a pretty switched on bloke from hearing him speak over the years, I imagine he'll have a career in media or perhaps even coaching if he wants it badly enough.

Poor fella, was he injured last season? I thought he’d already retired.

Had a partial tear of his other acl but only missed a few weeks, due to being an absolute freak. Has only had a couple of soft tissue injuries but had a couple of semi serious ankle & arm injuries in the last couple of years.

Unfortunately this will be it, but nobody else I would have wanted to see hold the premiership cup so amazing that it did happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh geez that sucks for the bloke, been such a gallant player for the Dogs.

Been such a poor pre-season for injuries.....

The guy played the 2016 grand final with a broken back and a final in 2009(?) with a lower leg fracture.

Got the biggest cheer at jumper presentation I hear - louder than Bont, Macrae, Wood. That's how popular he is at the Bulldogs.

Somebody make a Dale Morris video.

I'll watch it instead of our games this year

will have to do for now

I'd never heard that BT call before, surprised the F-bomb went to air!

Terrible news for Morris. Very solid player who just consistently gets the job done.

A champion person on and off the field, just an inspirational player. Extracts every bit out of himself. His work ethic, dedication, courage, leadership are second to none. Wish the man a speedy recovery.
True club champion, an ultimate professional and one of the toughest out there. Has been through it all but still always has a smile on his face.

View attachment 635505

The guy played the 2016 grand final with a broken back and a final in 2009(?) with a lower leg fracture.

Got the biggest cheer at jumper presentation I hear - louder than Bont, Macrae, Wood. That's how popular he is at the Bulldogs.
I will never forget this tackle on Buddy that led to Boyd kicking that big time goal in the 2016 grand final. He willed himself to put on a massive tackle. Fantastic person too

Be a real shame if he misses the whole season after already missing a stack of footy.

For a bloke who didn't debut until he was 22 and seems to suffer a serious injury every other week he is remarkably durable. 252 games is the 11th most played by any Bulldogs player, ahead of Scott Wynd and Luke Darcy.

Not convinced he isn't at least part machine at this point. Not saying he's a Terminator, but not saying that he definitely isn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back