News Dale Thomas: Going, going, **OFFICIALLY** gone! (Please, don't feed trolls)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how-does-drug-addiction-work.jpg

Heard some very interesting news/rumors tonight from a very good source

Apparently Thomas may of developed a slight problem with a certain substance this year due to the fact he stopped getting drug tested when he got his long term injury, and collingwood are very happy for him to leave on the basis of that.

That from that what you will, but he is Carlscum's problem now.

i call bullshit.

The good news is most of the Collingwood players who were abusing the self reporting illicit drug loop hole have now been moved on, bucks is fixing the cultural mess that mick "do whatever you want" left

Ill be happy for Mick to instill a 'culture mess' at Carlton if it delivers us a premiership and 4 grand final appearances in 10 years

I just find it interesting that a few rounds out from the finals they were looking at sacking half their list, then they finish 9th and make the finals and now they're topping up.

Getting someone of Thomas' age and (possible) ability is topping up to a top 4 team, but an important structural and hopefully game-changing signing for a mid-table club like us.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but in the case you're not, can you please tell me what you're smoking?

We don't represent the same things.

Carlton represents deceit, willing to cheat its way to get some glory.

Collingwood represents the battler, who works hard to earn success.

There's no honour in Carlton. Even your lifesaver was a corrupt crook.

The fact that your club has been nitpicking at Collingwood's corporate, football department and players for the past decade just shows your club has no concept of working hard and growing from scratch. You leech off the success of others in the hope you can get your own.

No, we don't represent the same things.

LOL calm the * down.

Getting in good, experienced people from a good system is all any club or any business does...at some point your assistant coaches, fitness staff etc were recruited to Collingwood based on being successful at another organisation...seriously man

I just find it interesting that a few rounds out from the finals they were looking at sacking half their list, then they finish 9th and make the finals and now they're topping up.

I mean, St.Kilda at least know they have a problem, and are closer to recovery because of it. There is no way in the world Carlton can win a flag with their current mob. But then again, they have stuff all quality young players to rebuild around....At their best they could contend for the 8, but I still see easily 10 teams more promising than them for '14. Their list is stuffed!

i
Ill be happy for Mick to instill a 'culture mess' at Carlton if it delivers us a premiership and 4 grand final appearances in 10 years
don't think mick will be ther in 10 years. mick is a good coach but unfortunately he took the blues job for all the wrong reasons. kernahan said that they got him in 'to make the most out of what we think is a premiership list', mick himself pre-season said when asked about them being top 4,' its nonsense to make bold statements pre-season and does nobody any good but this squad has the ability to acheive the ultimate success'. post season after the loss to sydney (after actually finishing 9th at the end of h&a) he said, 'we need to fill some holes, we're not good enough, this won't be a quick fix". it's staggering carlton supporters arent up in arms over the change of mindset, and you re-sign kernahan after fronting the media with the first statement i posted when announcing rattens sacking. as i said great coach but his ego (which is why he took the job) is going to hurt the club for a long time.

Carlton's culture is already brown paper bags to buy premierships and if that doesn't work then cheat, he can't make it much worse if he tried.

Using the self reporting loop hole on illicit drugs which we know for certain several collingwood players have done is breaching the code and breaking the law, everyone in Australia already knows this information as fact.

There is no need to worry mate, Dale Thomas isn't about to sue Blaze036 from Bigfooty over slanderous remarks on bigfooty about his illicit drug taking, on that i am 100% certain...

Also, in some crazy parallel universe where he DID i would win the case anyway.. i know enough about slanderous statements and the law surrounding them. I could explain to you why in pm if it puts your mind at ease :p

I had nearly forgot about all that self reporting business, it was destined to become the biggest footy story of the year until the great James Hird came and covered it up with his own crap - thankyou James we owe you one. Seems like a distant memory, but it was this year it broke!

However, stepping back and joining some dots between those incidents and the current departures of certain players is an interesting exercise.

With this "latest" news about "he who's name shall not be spoken" will he stop tweeting so much & start to use instantgram more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had nearly forgot about all that self reporting business, it was destined to become the biggest footy story of the year until the great James Hird came and covered it up with his own crap - thankyou James we owe you one. Seems like a distant memory, but it was this year it broke!

However, stepping back and joining some dots between those incidents and the current departures of certain players is an interesting exercise.
In my mind its no coincidence that since Buckley took over most of the self reporting players have been moved on. Thomas is just the next cab in the rank, if the afl ever grow some balls and close this loophole Carlton could potentially have a big problem on their hands

And she was a bunny boiler by all accounts so I would not be listening to the jilted ex.
2 good sources have now said Thomas has a problem, in certain circles it is well know what he does late at night, having an lti and not being drug tested in that period worsened the problem

2 good sources have now said Thomas has a problem, in certain circles it is well know what he does late at night, having an lti and not being drug tested in that period worsened the problem

I did not say it was not true, just that I would not listen to her. She did not take the splity well.

Anyway by all accounts Dale is off an another surfing trip when he returns from his latest one.

Working hard on that ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back