Past Dale Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been very critical of Daisy Thomas' career at Carlton ever since he came here, even though he's never really reached the heights as he did when he played for Collingwood, namely in the grand final year, he really has seemed to turn a corner in regards to his role at Carlton and I'm absolutely wrapped to see he's staying on.

A very important senior player to have in the team.

Considering the awful few years we've had the morale of the playing group seems to be really healthy. From what I can gather it seems like Daisy contributes in a big way around the club, a good character you want around all the younger players.

He's an important person to have around the club, on field and off. Even if he plays VFL from now on I hope he's someone we can keep around for a little while longer.

:cry:

EDlgil0UYAAjMcl

Thanks Daisy, I must admit I hated you when you first arrived but since you removed that clause in your contract and showed you were there for the right reasons you have been fantastic for the club and have become one of my favourites and a true Carlton man, would have given you another year myself as your form this year was nothing short of spectacular, will miss your baulks the most as you made players half your age look silly and slow. Congrats on a great career. 👍🏽

Remove this Banner Ad

Back