Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Skins will be hard to beat after todays dreadful performance and no way they have close to 10 dumb flags again as Gruden will rip them in the coming days while we get them on the rebound after being toweled up at home on Monday night football. Grrrrrrr

Watch them come out and play lights out against our D, not confident at all. :(

I am confident we can put up 25+pts ourselves but no way do we hold them under 35 IMO.

Go watch the replay, he went upfield because the defender was bracketing him to the inside.
So? Better to attempt to get OOB and be tackled in field than not try whatsoever

I am seeing other forums are saying our O line played poorly yet again especially free, hope they didn't believe their own hype.

should be able to beat a very banged up Chicago at home, Thinking Dez might have a night out against that secondary
Already got lunch at 11.30am booked for next Monday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prescott and Elliott looking good today albeit it is Chicago. Hope this rolls into next week against the 49ers. Gotta take advantage of the schedule.
Good reads are good reads. It doesn't matter the defense.

Dak looks legit. Zeke running with a lot more patience

Lol good he finally got one after two were stopped at the half yard line.
Terrence Williams turning into Roy Williams with that fumble after the 50 yrd reception. We are going to have to do something there

pretty happy we didnt take jalen Ramsey, the guy is a A grade dickhead, acting like Sherman/Norman and he has played 3 games and done SFA cept talk s**t

He did have a very good game against BAL.

Cracked on T Will completely. We would be so much better with a deep threat instead of him.

First chance to watch a whole game with Prescott at QB. Blown away. He's legit. Incredible temperament.

Watched all 3 games - getting better by the week. So is EE.

Hope we tear the 49ers a new one next week.

He did have a very good game against BAL.

week one he bagged out Aaron Rogers, last week they got decimated by Rivers and this week he is slagging out Steve smith

just appears to me is is trying to get a rep without earning it , not that good for a player playing in a team 0-3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back