Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

We came out too slow like we always do after a bye. Gave them too much time at the end as well. Our year has been wasted. Next year will be tough with our schedule to get back to the playoffs.

I just want to see us in a champ game again.

So proud of the fightback in this Dallas team. So much upside. Prioritise pass rush and the defensive backs in the draft (Romo will get us something to improve our draft position in a meaningful way), and hopefully get Jaylon Smith up and going too and we will be much more balanced on both sides of the ball.

So stoked with Dak. He has a big game temperament. Never looked spooked. Great season.

We came out too slow like we always do after a bye. Gave them too much time at the end as well. Our year has been wasted. Next year will be tough with our schedule to get back to the playoffs.

I just want to see us in a champ game again.

I wouldn't say we came out slow. Dak's first two drives were very promising until teammates penaltied him out of it deep into opposition territory.

Defense defense defense.................

I knew it would end like this against the best QB's in the NFC and next week would not of been easier.

Need to draft/acquire blokes that can hit the QB as the offense is fine and will be for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welp...no prizes for guessing where our first couple of picks are going in this draft!!! :'(

Considering the lack of star power, the D held together pretty well all season...until the most important moment.

Defense defense defense.................

I knew it would end like this against the best QB's in the NFC and next week would not of been easier.

Need to draft/acquire blokes that can hit the QB as the offense is fine and will be for years.

Defense has been there Weakness for sometime

If they do they're morons - both QB's finished with fairly identical stats, in fact Dak finished the game with a better QBR than Rodgers!!!

True but they will only talk about the Cowboys Losing and not how they played.

Agree. Who ever says Cowboys been better with Romo are just Stupid

Probably need to give Dez some credit too. He dragged us right back into that game. Loves the big occassion.

The entire offence was pretty much on for most of the game.

It was lost with the defence. Need some talent there desperately.

ROMO WOULD HAVE WON...

Just kidding.

Dak was great, penalties killed us but overall we just weren't good enough. That Brice Butler penalty still makes no sense to me. Apparently that penalty hasn't been called since 1984.

I really hope Jaylon Smith continues to recover as well as recent reports indicate. If so we can prioritise the pass rush and the secondary. We can make this defence good in a hurry if we make the right calls.

Need to go hard over the Off-Season to Improve the Defense to give chance to win Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back