Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

am i the only one that thinks Romo for Aqib Talib is like the most perfect deal ever?

gets rid of tonys ridiculous deal, fills a huge need in our secondary, gets a local dallas boy in with a bit of campaigner about him which is exactly what this team needs in defence

Won't happen. Romo will be cut. Think Kansas City should try and sign him, makes the most sense for both parties.

Now that it's the off season.........

Does anyone have a jersey that they think no one else would have? (As opposed to the run of the mill Smith, Aikman, Romo, Irving, Bryant etc)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a jersey that they think no one else would have? (As opposed to the run of the mill Smith, Aikman, Romo, Irving, Bryant etc)

I've got a Nike 50th anniversary edition (1960-2010) Dallas #19 Miles Austin jersey. Does that count?

Just for the record I do have a Chad Hutchinson jersey, which I just come across the other night which got me thinking

I should get my hand on a Moore jersey
Either Kellen (favourite cowboy ever) or sterling (ex db who shared my birthday to the year) Moore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeMarcus Ware looking at return to Cowboys

Defensive end DeMarcus Ware is eyeing a return to the Dallas Cowboys to bookend his career, per a source.

Ware, who will be 35 next season, is a free agent after playing the past three seasons with the Denver Broncos, where he won a Super Bowl ring in 2015.

Going back to Denver is an option, but so is a return to the Cowboys where he spent the first nine years of his career.

His representatives might have some informal talks with the Cowboys during the NFL Scouting Combine this week.

The only issue for Ware, regardless of where he signs, is his health.

He missed six games in 2016 and finished the season on injured reserve because of a ruptured disc in his back.

Ware is healthy after undergoing back surgery and believes he is ready to finish his career with a flourish, according to a source.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-corner-blog/article135954443.html

More good news....

The remaining X-factor of the Dallas Cowboys' 2016 draft is linebacker Jaylon Smith.
Taken in the second round out of Notre Dame despite a serious knee injury, Smith missed all of his rookie season, and some feared that he may never fully recover from the injury he suffered in college.

At the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was very high on the ongoing recovery of the young linebacker saying Smith 'can play right now.'

In SportsDay's recent Cowboys position series, Brandon George said:

"The Cowboys may need to add a potential starting linebacker in free agency or the draft if they believe Jaylon Smith won't be ready to play at a high level come September."

But if Jerry Jones' confidence is any indication, Smith could be right alongside Sean Lee and Co. at the linebacker position next season.

Continue reading...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back