Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

No clear standout in the NFC this year, chose a great year to regress :mad:

On the flip side...still plenty of time to get our s**t together and make a solid run at it. I've got a funny feeling this could be a good year to be in one of those wildcard spots and then make a crazy run to the Superbowl (see - 2007 Giants, 2010 Packers). Feel as if this team would play better in such a situation, no pressure of being the top seed & having those negative thoughts about 'choking' again.

Last edited:
Breaking: Ezekiel Elliott has been granted a second temporary restraining order against the NFL's 6-game suspension, allowing him to play. https://t.co/HXqn1slxpG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reckon they should cop it and move on. Don't want it being carried into next season.

Have a look at the Redskins injury report...what a massacre!

I'd never wish that against any team, even a fierce division rival

4 out of the 5 starters currently listed as DNP on the practice report. Sounds like the LT (Trent Williams) can play through it but will need surgery eventually, the RT (Morgan Moses) has now sprained both ankles & the back up Swing Tackle has been out for the past three weeks.

Last edited:
No excuses this Sunday.

50/50 every time we play these guys and on the road puts the edge in the Skins favor.

Cousins has many weapons to hurt our defense and i am not confident at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the job done in terrible conditions & rightly so too. Washington's o-line pretty much decimated, no way we should have lost that game.

David Irving up to 5 sacks from three games. :fire:

Fun fact- the pick six to ice the game is the Cowboys first since 22nd November 2015 (Rolando McClain vs Miami) in what turned out to be Tony Romo's last full game in a Cowboys uniform. Thomas Davis broke him for good during the third quarter of the Thanksgiving game vs Carolina the following Thursday...

Last edited:
This team just cannot stick a tackle. Just so frustrating to watch a player get caught on 4th down, only to break through the tackle for a 1st down.

Zeke TRO dissolved...suspension stayed for 24 hrs to give them time to consider next move.

I think that's just about all she wrote for this matter though. As much as Zeke will plead his innocence - the way the CBA is written is the issue here, too much power to the NFL. At some point he will serve this suspension, just a matter of when.

Might be time to just cop it & get it over and done with. Let Jerry work his magic in the background to get rid of Goodell...

just get it over and done with

been another stupid distraction a year we didn't need one. any team can win the SB this year, pity the cowboys didnt get the memo

Cowboys fans will declare the season over once the suspension becomes official, but I don't think it is.

We've got a fresh McFadden sitting on the pine; if we can get three or four solid performances out of him during this six game stretch & come out of it at least 3-3, we're still a chance for a wildcard spot. Get Zeke back for the last three games fresh, hungry & mad, then who knows what could happen!

Go up to Philly in the Divisional/Championship game, rip their collective hearts out, Superbowl here we come ;) :thumbsu:

I am starting Morris over DMac if Zeke is rubbed out.

Even though D Mac is a better receiver Morris has more toe.

It will most likely be a 50/50 split for carries anyway.

I am starting Morris over DMac if Zeke is rubbed out.

Even though D Mac is a better receiver Morris has more toe.

It will most likely be a 50/50 split for carries anyway.

Don't disagree with you, in fact I think we'll see a fair bit of Morris, DMac & Rod Smith in a committee approach. I just get the feeling they've been deliberately keeping McFadden inactive for this very situation, could be a bit of a wild card as the "fresh" man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back