Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Love his enthusiasm.

Do Seattle have #27 from Packers? Board I am looking at says Saints but they already traded up.

If Ridley and Moore are still on the board, would we do Thomas and #27 for next year's first and #50?

Back ourselves right in there.

Dez needs to grow up. Reducing the value of his next contract every day with his egocentric ranting.

The comments from Boys fans. Really sure we saw the same sort of thing when we took Travis Frederick. You'd think they'd learn.

The “one year as a starter” comment that gets trotted out about Vander Esch is seemingly misleading too.

He just explained why on the Cowboys live draft show. In his sophomore year their senior captain was an inside linebacker and would officially start the games as a result but then they’d put LVE in for most of the plays as the form ILB.

His attitude seems stellar by the way, good kid.

Last edited:

OG with the second round pick. Hopefully means we don't need to play Chaz Green anymore.

I keep hearing Witten is retiring to by an analyst on MNF not sure if actually confirmed though? I would be awfully pissed if there are networks seeking active players to retire in order to work for them.

We habe Swaim and Gathers to fill that hole though and Beasley is Daks third down safety blanket more than Witten. Will be sad to see him go. Losing Ware a gew years ago felt tough. Losing Romo, Witten and Bryant in 12 months is shattering.

Absolutely hyped for these day 2 picks...great value!!

Very similar to 2017 draft philosophy. May have reached slightly to grab our greatest need in round 1, but the LB depth just isn’t there in this draft. Their was a tonne of value at interior OL & WR and they’ve knocked it out of the park.

Biggest concern/negative now is the lack of Safety help. Sounds like they were trying to trade back into the late 3rd to get Tarvarius Moore, but couldn’t get a deal done. Have to assume the Earl Thomas trade is dead, seeing as they’d be talking 2019 picks now.

7 picks tomorrow, who knows what it will bring...can’t imagine they end up using them all though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out, two Boise State players in one draft.

Dirty Bird buying Cowboys merch as we speak.
If I didn’t buy a kellen Moore jersey (which was extremely tempting) I won’t be buying anything.

If I didn’t buy a kellen Moore jersey (which was extremely tempting) I won’t be buying anything.
I laughed so hard watching the "draft pick phone call" to Mike White, they handed it off to the Kellen Moore to say a few words as his new QB coach. He looks about 20 years too young to be a coach in the nfl...

Kellen Moore
Orlando scanderick
Demarcus Lawrence
Tyrone Crawford
Leighton Vander Esch
Cedrick Wilson

Think I need to go to a game and hold up a sign

“America’s team?
More like Boise’s team!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back