Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly.

I am treating the win as trying to effictevly put a band aid over a bullet wound.

We always lift for the feral Eagles but I am not taking to much out of the win except for Zeke and LVE who were both huge.

To Beat the Eagles Yeah Boi and to stick it to there fans Yeah Boi.If we are crap what about the Eagles lol No matter what I wil always stick with my Boys.

I think coaching changes will come post season. Funny how our defence was the weak link a few years back and it's now our offence - impotent. Prescott has dropped a lot of confidence and can't throw passes he should be making. I would like to see him under different coaches. He has the RB, the OL and now a WR.

I don't have a problem with Prescott not being a superstar quarterback so long as we don't pay him like a superstar quarterback. He managed his game well today, didn't turn it over and made throws when he needed to. When he got rolling in the 2nd quarter, the game opened up for Zeke.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

A sloppy win to paper over the gaping holes in our coaching?

Cooper for a 1st looks like good business.

Vander esch seems like a future star for us - both his early pick and game saving tackle.

I think offensive play calling is just so predictable. I've only followed the game for 7-8 years, but I'm shocked at how often we wait for the play clock to run down. If we snapped quicker, the opposition's defense would have less chance to read all the matchups and work out what plays we're going to use. I understand that at times you want to run the game clock down, but even when the game clock is frozen, we're always running the play clock down to under 10 seconds. Variation would keep our opposition guessing just a bit more.
Do you still run the same offence as the Kellen Moore month?
It took me 1 game to learn your offence and Id call your plays for the remainder of that era.

Do you still run the same offence as the Kellen Moore month?
It took me 1 game to learn your offence and Id call your plays for the remainder of that era.
I think after the beat down in the press they didn't just do:
- Zeke to run on first
- try a throw for first down on second
- Zeke to run again

But still predictable once you assess who's on the field and the formation.

We just sit in formation with 1 guy running around until the play clock is under 5 seconds - by this point the opposition knows the 2 or 3 options we will go with.

I feel if we snapped earlier, we would be harder to match up against. They're trying to make Dak play like Romo, and it's just not his game style. Really wanna see what this lineup could do with a new HC and OL coordinator.

Woke up at 5am only to go straight back to sleep. Woke up again for the last quarter. Good road win IMO. Zeke had a day out. Looks like Cooper had a quiet one and Maher again missed an easy kick. Smith is gone so makes the game against the Redskins very interesting.

LVE and Smith were a bit quieter today probs because the Falcons didn't run the ball that much, the INT to LVE was a bit of a fluke. D Law was pretty good and surprisingly so was Gregory

Dare I say it, a win next week would put us in the box seat for the division. Be interesting to see if the team really has turned a corner and can win the games they should.

Which is a double edged sword. I want a winning culture and winning team, but I also want coaching changes. I think if we take out the division, Jerry isn't changing anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is a double edged sword. I want a winning culture and winning team, but I also want coaching changes. I think if we take out the division, Jerry isn't changing anything.
Think the biggest change we need is for Jerry to leave the GM position and bring in somebody that's going to be held accountable for team performance. I'm not sure what it's going to take for Jerry to admit that he just hasn't got it anymore (assuming he once did). Would even rather have Kevin Costner at this point.

I'd think you're in the box seat for the division now.

Skins can't compete without a QB, and we're done for.

I think the Skins are cooked - see how it pans out this week though. How bad are Phili's injuries? You have four divisional games plus Texans at home and Rams away. We have three divisional games, Bucs home (should win), Saints home (will lose though playing at home so hopefully not too bad) and Colts away (should win). If Phili is able to get some players back, the Dallas v Phili game will be huge.

More band aids over bullet wounds IF we win the division that will see Garrett stick around longer with Linehan.

We are doing nothing in playoffs even if we make it with these monkeys calling plays.

imagine if we pulled a Giants '07 or '11 :p
Not likely!

Daks rookie season was the year for it and it never happened. Fluke SB wins do happen and look at the Eagles last season when defenses did not how to play them with idiotic coaching moves going for it on 4th downs etc. Those moves only last so long at the top level and the Eagles are seeing it now even with the greatest so called and claimed MVP Wentz back under center!

Was good for our division getting another SB win but that’s about it.Eagles are most likely the worst SB winning team in the last 2 decades, but they got one so good on em!

The funniest part is they are more concerned about Dak and us than what they are their own team and always have been for reasons no one knows.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back