Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Must read and what a great person Neville seems to be as half the problem with NFL prospects these days are personal issues and attitudes etc as they all seem to be divas.

I reckon we have got a beauty here folks.

Even though you didn't draft a Boise State player
You still have enough plus the OC to keep me around ;)

Sorry :p
First draft in i don't know how long we didn't snaffle a Boise State player!

Hope the season isn't affected by COVID. Will be exciting to see what McCarthy can do with this talented group
I thought he was leaving the offence to Kellen Moore?

This is a very useful tape on Neville Gallimore. He needs to stick to his spot and not move sideways off his line. Not sure if it was an instruction or his own decision making that was tripping him up in this video.

Trevon Diggs is impressive. He has stuff to work on but I'd feel confident with him marking up. I like these analysing videos, rather than just highlights.

This is a very useful tape on Neville Gallimore. He needs to stick to his spot and not move sideways off his line. Not sure if it was an instruction or his own decision making that was tripping him up in this video.

Also while I agree to be fair he was up against the most polished collegiate offensive lines in all of football.

If he was in a slightly weaker college league playing against poorer opponents he would of been a Rd 1 grade.

The guy is a bull rushing tank and will flourish with good coaching which I think we have now.

Also while I agree to be fair he was up against the most polished collegiate offensive lines in all of football.

If he was in a slightly weaker college league playing against poorer opponents he would of been a Rd 1 grade.

The guy is a bull rushing tank and will flourish with good coaching which I think we have now.

I agree. He's quick off the mark but maybe tries to cover too much by himself instead of just concentrating on his slot and beating his man. Easy to iron out in a professional defence. He's not going to want to do anything but run in a straight line and get to the QB in his first year with us.

Fantastic move and i am glad we are taking the QB2 position seriously for once.

Not to mention this aspect of it also.

Goodbye Cooper Rush and this also makes Daks next contract that little bit more team friendly. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even in the Romo and Aikman days we always ignored the QB2 position.

This is a McCarthy roster move and good on him as you need someone who can come off the bench and actually throw the ball if your QB1 goes down.

I would like to see Dalton behind our OL with Zeke and the weapons we have at WR this year and he had nothing at Cincy besides a double teamed AJ Green every week and that is when he was healthy not to mention a really poor OL protecting him.

Great signing as an insurance policy for little to no money.

Man I hope Dalton has a killer pre-season to really put the pressure on Dak.

He's been killing it the entire pre season in the backyard, do you even watch football?

That's ok, I find jokes are better when you have to explain them

Lol 😂

Just shut up and watch the video, it's seriously impressive. Dak and many other qbs couldn't do that in a million years.

He's been killing it the entire pre season in the backyard, do you even watch football?

Pat McCafee is a legend and i love his show he has, he is just a very down to earth bloke next door type of person. Be great to have a beer with i reckon and get on the piss with a few Pizzas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back