Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Cowboys signed CB Brandon Carr to their practice squad.
With COVID-19, veterans are now allowed to sign to practice squads. 34-year-old Carr amazingly hasn't missed a game in his 12-year career and has started all 192 games in that span. That streak will likely end this season, however. Carr spent five years with Dallas from 2012-2016 before a three-year stint in Baltimore.

Not sure what to make of this, I remember him being quite a frustrating corner when he played for us before

Cowboys signed CB Brandon Carr to their practice squad.
With COVID-19, veterans are now allowed to sign to practice squads. 34-year-old Carr amazingly hasn't missed a game in his 12-year career and has started all 192 games in that span. That streak will likely end this season, however. Carr spent five years with Dallas from 2012-2016 before a three-year stint in Baltimore.

Not sure what to make of this, I remember him being quite a frustrating corner when he played for us before

He's on the PS, nothing more than depth and break glass in case of emergency. Chill.

Cowboys signed DE Randy Gregory to a contract extension through 2021.
Commissioner Roger Goodell has given Gregory another chance at playing in the NFL. The Cowboys will welcome him back in Week 7 and have already agreed to a one-year extension that will pay Gregory up to $2.1 million in 2021. If Gregory plays anywhere near his peak, that will be one of the biggest bargains in all of football. The Cowboys defensive line has a lot of potential in the second half of 2020.
SOURCE: ESPN.com
Sep 8, 2020, 6:15 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We feel disjointed. I guess no real preseason does that.
Silly decision not to take the fg

12 min to go and it was 3 yards. Silly. If the Rams score a touchdown on this drive it's game over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back