Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

There more things change the more they stay the same and the officiating is still a farce.

Watch that OPI not be called all season now as consistency goes out the window.

Notwithstanding the s**t call in Q4, we had heaps of chances to put the game away in the 3rd and 4th and we blew it with the absolutely *ed call not to kick the FG to tie the game, the same predictable bullshit play calls on offence and plenty of missed/dropped passes just for good measure.

Couldn't give a * about Dak's highlight reel of scrambles and miracle throws like that one to Gallup if he's incapable of doing the bare basics ie. hitting open team mates. Tonight was a very poor audition for a franchise deal.

Notwithstanding the sh*t call in Q4, we had heaps of chances to put the game away in the 3rd and 4th and we blew it with the absolutely ******ed call not to kick the FG to tie the game, the same predictable bullshit play calls on offence and plenty of missed/dropped passes just for good measure.

Couldn't give a fu** about Dak's highlight reel of scrambles and miracle throws like that one to Gallup if he's incapable of doing the bare basics ie. hitting open team mates. Tonight was a very poor audition for a franchise deal.
I didn't mind the call to go for the lead on 4th down and IF it came off nobody would be complaining. Playing the % does not always guarantee a win and when you go for it and don't convert everyone has a stake to burn! We have a great offense and 3 yards is not really that much but we missed it and so be it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing though.

Kellen Moore is well out of his depth i will say that though and it will be interesting to see what our offense does under him at OC moving on.

In other news filthy Philly got rolled also in devastating fashion by the Washington " Football team " as well...

Just take that as the highlight of the week fellas!

Our oline looks sketchy at best. I do wonder how our right side will hold out.
I do understand why we didn't try a long ball until that "OPI" call against Gallop though, dodgy oline and all surely we could have tried go stretch the D a little
I do wonder how long it will take until McCarthy takes over the play calling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our oline looks sketchy at best. I do wonder how our right side will hold out.
I do understand why we didn't try a long ball until that "OPI" call against Gallop though, dodgy oline and all surely we could have tried go stretch the D a little
I do wonder how long it will take until McCarthy takes over the play calling?

As of right NOW please.

LVE out for 6-8 weeks.

Why am I getting this familiar sinking feeling

He is so important as well and when up and running injury free he is a Pro Bowler every day of the week and in the best 5 LB's in the league.

Injuries just totally suck.

So what exactly has Mike Nolan brought to the defense?

I'm not feeling it so far, it was so good a couple of seasons back

Give it a few more weeks and hope it clicks. Be nice to have a stronger line and a linebacker who doesn’t get injured every other game. Think they only got to Ryan once today - way too much time. Hate to think what Wilson will do to us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back