Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty sure Dak wasn't projected to be a starter in his first season and look what happened there

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
Exactly. You just never know if some undrafted or late round QB could turn out. They just don't get any opportunity. Dinucci has some chutzpah to his game. Let him at it and see if he sinks or swims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nothing to be gained from starting Dalton or trading for any QB. The season is a wash (tho FO might think they still have a chance at the NFCE title, they're kidding themselves).
When we lose to Philly , they may realise ( unlikely with JJ and SJ in charge) but there's always a tiny bit of hope

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Missing the point pretty significantly. Dalton would be fine, if the o-line wasnt decimated. He was a good backup when they got him and when you were projecting he'd need to run the offence behind a group of all pros with time to get the ball to the stud receivers.

Putting some kid out there behind it long term is a pretty good way to get him wrecked.

The Eagles are in a very similar position, but we do have possibly the best o-line coach in the league and the backups are handling it ok.

Also, I think there's a real chance that the Cowboys win this week against us. Our offence isnt really capable of putting up the sort of points you usually conceed with our current personel, and our defence is very capable of going missing. We made the Giants look capable last week.

QB Trevor Lawrence from Clemson will be waiting if we Tank and he is a gun. Then we can trade Dak for a boatload of picks/players.

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Isn't Dak out of contract? And you can't trade someone on a franchise tag can you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back