Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

A few thoughts before the season starts

1. Daks contract is looking pretty good now, especially before all the new tv money comes in and the salary cap grows

2. This will be a holding year, we have the 2nd most cap space at the moment, look to a lot of deals getting redone in the next few weeks and heavily front loaded which will allow for next season to get some quality FAs

3. We continue to draft well, our scouts are excellent,but it's our player management, trading and big contracts that let us down

4. Unless MM gets us a playoff win he is gone and I think JJ will throw the sink at Sean Payton

5. Really impressed with Jake Ferguson our rookie TE think he could be special in a few years

6. Unless Zeke takes a paycut this is his last year

Cooper Rush QB DAL

Rush will back up Dak Prescott to begin the season, Calvin Watkins of The Dallas Morning News reports.

While Rush is currently on the practice squad as part of some roster juggling shenanigans by the Cowboys, the 28-year-old will be promoted to the active roster ahead of Week 1's game against the Buccaneers. Rush started only one game last season but he made it count, leading Dallas to a Week 8 win in Minnesota.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That went as I expected tbh. That O-Line is in deep trouble.
WRs are also all over the joint. Now Dak injured with Rush to start for most likely 2 Months.

This season has Top 3 draft pick written all over it after 1 game!

Oh well and what is the QB draft class like next year?

Our lack of ignorance for the back up QB spot is alarming.

We could of got Malik Willis in the 3rd round and at least invest in the position for * sake.

Now we have Cooper Rush who is useless being our starter and no way he wins a single game. We will be 0-8 at the bye week.

Welp...not sure how it can get any worse after that!

McCarthy is a dead man walking now & to be honest, some of it isn't his own doing. Not sure how he can survive the year now with Cooper Rush starting the next 6 or so games.

Welp...not sure how it can get any worse after that!

McCarthy is a dead man walking now & to be honest, some of it isn't his own doing. Not sure how he can survive the year now with Cooper Rush starting the next 6 or so games.
Over the last 30yrs Jerry has been slow to pull the trigger on a HC.

Dak injury gives him a scape goat to make excuses now and mask his inabilities as our leader despite ignoring WR and the back up QB position.

MM won’t be going anywhere and honestly I dont see him as the problem and I want Moore gone as OC first and foremost.

Over the last 30yrs Jerry has been slow to pull the trigger on a HC.

Dak injury gives him a scape goat to make excuses now and mask his inabilities as our leader despite ignoring WR and the back up QB position.

MM won’t be going anywhere and honestly I dont see him as the problem and I want Moore gone as OC first and foremost.

You're right, the injury might give him an out, but all the chatter from last off season just had me thinking it's a deep playoff run or bust regardless. The Garrett & Jones relationship was extremely tight, not sure it's the same with McCarthy.

Let's not forget, if the defense shows out you likely either have to promote DQ or lose him in 2023.

You're right, the injury might give him an out, but all the chatter from last off season just had me thinking it's a deep playoff run or bust regardless. The Garrett & Jones relationship was extremely tight, not sure it's the same with McCarthy.

Let's not forget, if the defense shows out you likely either have to promote DQ or lose him in 2023.
In true Jerry fashion he probably give the HC job to Moore.

Then I am officially done.

I've always thought MM was a bad hire, when at his announcement press conference he admitted lying to the Joneses in the interview and laughed about it.

In true Jerry fashion he probably give the HC job to Moore.

Then I am officially done.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry at that thought...

They should be on the phone to Sean Payton already.
He can organise his own co-ords

Just remember, that will require a trade to be facilitated as his "rights" still belong to the Saints. Sounds like they will demand a 1st round pick at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back