Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Philty beat Texans in Houston...

...fans start chanting Dallas sucks

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

The team owes Green Bay a humiliation next week. Been a long time coming.
Lol we'll probably lose.
The cynical Dallas supporter in me says this is the game where we will blow it in typical Dallas fashion. We are good for at least one of those a season, right?

Last edited:
Lol we'll probably lose.
The cynical Dallas supporter in me says this is the game where we will blow it in typical Dallas fashion. We are good for at least of those a season, right?

Already had that game week one!

Lol we'll probably lose.
The cynical Dallas supporter in me says this is the game where we will blow it in typical Dallas fashion. We are good for at least of those a season, right?
I was thinking the same thing and watch the Packers come out and play lights out against us after being beat up in the media all week.

This has LOSS written all over it.

I was thinking the same thing and watch the Packers come out and play lights out against us after being beat up in the media all week.

This has LOSS written all over it.

Not this time. You really think Parsons is going to allow that to happen?

Not this time. You really think Parsons is going to allow that to happen?
There is logic and then there is 20 + yrs of supporting this team. Sure the head says we should win but, ya know, ......Dallas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, nah can't put this on the offense, they've put up 28 points which we should be able to defend against ****ing Green Bay.

We had a 4th and 7 which could have ended the game but gave up a big TD, and another 4th down which should have been defended.

Yeah defence struggling again. Pathetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back