Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for the replay at 6pm Melbourne time on ESPN and i have it on record as i worked all day.

Not that i care much for the NFL these days but will always take an interest in what we do and going by stats alone Dak was very impressive. The GMen are hardly a team to take much from it though.

Dak not doing badly for a guy on here that is widely applauded as a bloke that cannot throw downfield and carried by Zeke..... :tearsofjoy:

The usual Eagles haters will fire up when he has a bit of down game though i suppose not that i will see it really cause i take no interest anymore on here apart from this thread and some fantasy ones.

Redskins will be a challenge next week on the road and they were o.k today, but we should be starting deserving favourites which concerns me on the road to a division rival.

That’s what we need from Dak - accurate passes when they stack the box.

You putting 8 in the box? Cool, it means Cooper, Gallup or Cobb will be free.

Want to try stopping the pass by leaving players deep? Hand off to Zeke and let him eat.

Now only if the defence can show up...

Really liked the step up from Gallup. Cobb looks like a handy addition. Pollard showed enough for mine....doesn't have the power of Zeke, but a good foil/decoy option.

Reckon our defensive line needs to be careful....gave the giants a bit too much space to run. And it's the same every year, but we need to stick tackles.

Couldn’t sleep so I watched the Redskins game live.

Prescott will be recognised as an elite quarterback by the end of the season. Even the pick he threw wasn’t that bad. The 42 yard run he made on that punk who spoke s**t about him made me laugh. And that pass to Witten for the touchdown in such a tiny window was exceptional.

The defence was horrible once again. We kept on gifting Keenum checkdowns - which is fine if you anticipate it and make sure the defence collapses on it straight away, but time after time the Skins would gain yards they shouldn’t have after the catch. There’s playing safe and then there’s playing asleep.

Oh well, Quinn back this week.

Couldn’t sleep so I watched the Redskins game live.

Prescott will be recognised as an elite quarterback by the end of the season. Even the pick he threw wasn’t that bad. The 42 yard run he made on that punk who spoke s**t about him made me laugh. And that pass to Witten for the touchdown in such a tiny window was exceptional.

The defence was horrible once again. We kept on gifting Keenum checkdowns - which is fine if you anticipate it and make sure the defence collapses on it straight away, but time after time the Skins would gain yards they shouldn’t have after the catch. There’s playing safe and then there’s playing asleep.

Oh well, Quinn back this week.

Watching condensed game now - slow start. Agree on the pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DL a bit of a worry and the Skins OL is average, we need more pressure up the guts.

Quinn is an interesting inclusion next week and will only help even if a bit under done.

Very comforting to know the rest of the NFC East is 1 - 5 and we are 2 -0 with the Fins coming to town! ;)

DL a bit of a worry and the Skins OL is average, we need more pressure up the guts.

Quinn is an interesting inclusion next week and will only help even if a bit under done.

Very comforting to know the rest of the NFC East is 1 - 5 and we are 2 -0 with the Fins coming to town! ;)
Genuinely see next week as a danger game if we're not switched on. Miami have looked like a mess so far and have been pumped in both games. Can't get ahead of ourselves.

Only watched the highlights on this one....looks like Pollard got a few good runs in, and liked what Smith brought to the team. Defense still looks like it will get cut up by a contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back