Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Well we're the most dunked on team in the league.....defense no-where to be seen.

Credit where its due....Dak's pass which threaded the needle 2 minutes to go in the 1st was immense....

Last edited:

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
I've been trying to get a CD Lamb jersey from the cowboys website, but it doesn't allow postage to Australia, am I doing something wrong in the order or do they just not post here? In general or during the current climate?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
I've been trying to get a CD Lamb jersey from the cowboys website, but it doesn't allow postage to Australia, am I doing something wrong in the order or do they just not post here? In general or during the current climate?

Odd. Received orders from the Dallas store before and US is still shipping here (received package from Cali this week). Try NFL store.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Care to post a link to the one you bought? So many different styles.
Just the standard blue one. I have a Romo and Hutchinson one in blue so I thought I'd stick with my tradition
a0dfc00a7d9b6ec0360427bc870b222e.jpg

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
It sucks but I think Dalton will do ok given the wide outs/running backs we have. Our problem is the defence. I know the offence gave them points today but fmd - we struggled with the run, gave up a heap of 3rd down conversions and struggled to get to Jones. Cannot believe how bad the defence is. Lamb the only highlight this year.

Feel bad for Dak. I know I get into him plenty, but not how I'd want it to go for him.

The offence is potent enough that it shouldnt sink your season, though perhaps Dalton not having his mobility could highlight the difficulties on the offensive line with injuries.

Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
Dalton is capable but not going to matter if our defense stays as dreadful as it has been. Good for the team they get the win though as it is easy to drop your bundle after that sort of injury and falling behind.

Terrible for Dak but I reckon Jerry looks after him. Fingers crossed that he is back by preseason.

Feel bad for Dak. I know I get into him plenty, but not how I'd want it to go for him.

The offence is potent enough that it shouldnt sink your season, though perhaps Dalton not having his mobility could highlight the difficulties on the offensive line with injuries.
If we had a healthy OL i would still give us a fleeting chance but doubt it happens as like you suggested Dalton needs protection.

I am happy with AD taking over and he is a genuine good back up who one could make a case for as being a starter in a weaker team but protection is his biggest issue and we need to give it to him but we are to banged up currently and he could not of come in a worse time OL line related sadly.

If you protect the guy and give him weapons in the air and on the ground like we have he is chance to lead us but sadly the OL we need and once had not to long ago is not there currently.

Interesting to see how we go for the rest of the season none the less but my expectations are pretty low.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
If we had a healthy OL i would still give us a fleeting chance but doubt it happens as like you suggested Dalton needs protection.

I am happy with AD taking over and he is a genuine good back up who one could make a case for as being a starter in a weaker team but protection is his biggest issue and we need to give it to him but we are to banged up currently and he could not of come in a worse time OL line related sadly.

If you protect the guy and give him weapons in the air and on the ground like we have he is chance to lead us but sadly the OL we need and once had not to long ago is not there currently.

Interesting to see how we go for the rest of the season none the less but my expectations are pretty low.
I agree 100%

In saying all of that the NFC East is pretty terrible, so there is still a chance

Back