Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike McCarthy deserves to be questioned heavily (especially for the DC hire) , team has gone backwards in a hurry since his appointment. Almost as if his coaching resume was made to look better by a top 3 qb . Almost.

RobGal

Senior List
Mar 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins
Started to watch the replay tonight, turned off at half time...fast forward to the end, the result doesn't surprise me.
I really think this season well be a write off.
Both defence and offence are way off the mark.
Our only saving grace is we are the best team in a really sh1t division.
To be 2-4 and still be on the top position is a just plain luck.

Sep 3, 2002
In a good place
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NBA Winning Machines/Dallas Cowboys
i notice a theme with this team. Players play hard for season , we over pay them, they then mail it in

its happened with D-Law, Smith Both Tyrone & Jaylon , Zeke,Cooper, Collins got fat straight after resigning, Gregory (lol)

just no campaigner about them, they are too happy with their endorsements in the big D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
i notice a theme with this team. Players play hard for season , we over pay them, they then mail it in

its happened with D-Law, Smith Both Tyrone & Jaylon and , Zeke,Cooper, Collins got fat straight after resigning, Gregory (lol)

just no campaigner about them, they are too happy with their endorsements in the big D
this happens across the league and over the years.... players play for that big contract and then they lose the fire.

Sep 3, 2002
In a good place
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NBA Winning Machines/Dallas Cowboys
this happens across the league and over the years.... players play for that big contract and then they lose the fire.

yeah i realize that, Dallas just seems to have a higher rate ...... i cant see us winning a playoff game in the next 3 years with this bunch of fat ,unmotivated losers

its happened with D-Law, Smith Both Tyrone & Jaylon , Zeke,Cooper, Collins got fat straight after resigning, Gregory (lol)

I'm convinced Lawrence is the biggest cancer in the entire locker room. Talks tough but does * all to back it up. Seems like a massive finger pointer to me. Done absolutely nothing worthy of his deal outside the contract year coming off his rookie deal in any of the other 5 season. He'd be the one I trade for pennies on the dollar.

Cooper has always been like he is now, great one week invisible the next fortnight. Even for the raiders.

Jaylon Smith still seems to care and play hard.

The oline seems like injury is killing them more than motivation?

Don't know what happened to Zeke, seems to be running fine, but he's getting very lazy with his ball carrying. I reckon he's looking quicker in his feet this year than last year. Don't think he's unfit. Needs to go back to the basics more than anything.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
wow, sir....

-----

NFL Network's Jane Slater reports Cowboys players have begun forcefully criticizing the coaching staff after originally agreeing to "keep things internal."
“Totally unprepared," were the words of one player. "They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another added “they just aren’t good at their jobs." Other than that, we hope things are going well. New coach Mike McCarthy sold an offseason narrative of coming into the 21st century and learning analytics, but none of the analytics in the world can make up for having Mike Nolan as your defensive coordinator. The Cowboys have allowed an astonishing 218 points through their first six games, which is tied for the fourth most in NFL history. Dak Prescott's season-ending ankle injury gives McCarthy an alibi, but this could turn into a one-and-done situation. It wouldn't be the first time with a retread. Of course, all of this ignores that the 2-4 Cowboys still sit atop the horrid NFC East.
SOURCE: Jane Slater on Twitter
Oct 20, 2020, 1:29 PM ET

wow, sir....

-----

NFL Network's Jane Slater reports Cowboys players have begun forcefully criticizing the coaching staff after originally agreeing to "keep things internal."
“Totally unprepared," were the words of one player. "They don’t teach. They don’t have any sense of adjusting on the fly.” Another added “they just aren’t good at their jobs." Other than that, we hope things are going well. New coach Mike McCarthy sold an offseason narrative of coming into the 21st century and learning analytics, but none of the analytics in the world can make up for having Mike Nolan as your defensive coordinator. The Cowboys have allowed an astonishing 218 points through their first six games, which is tied for the fourth most in NFL history. Dak Prescott's season-ending ankle injury gives McCarthy an alibi, but this could turn into a one-and-done situation. It wouldn't be the first time with a retread. Of course, all of this ignores that the 2-4 Cowboys still sit atop the horrid NFC East.

Mike Nolan needs to go along with players like Lawrence.

tenor.gif

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
wow, sir....

-----

Bring back The Clapper!

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cowboys activated DE Randy Gregory from the Commissioner's List.
Gregory was practicing last week and is eligible to play Week 7 against Washington. After a long stint away from the NFL, Gregory will be tasked with band-aiding the open wound in the Dallas defense. It's unknown how much juice Gregory has, but the Cowboys will take anyone at this point.
Oct 20, 2020, 10:00 PM ET

It's gotta be said, what a pathetic team honestly. No heart, no pride, no fight. Just roll over and die. Plenty less talented sides than Dallas going round in the NFL with no shot of winning a division title who have a crack each week.

Pity party and finger pointing is all the 2020 Cowboys are good for. Joke of a team. Even for their standards over the past 20 years.

Back