Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes significantly better than DiNucci or Rush, that I can promise you, was a backup qb for the Panthers 3 or so years ago and I saw him in a few preseason games and he looked pretty good in them . Definitely won't be overawed by the occasion and sh*t scared to throw past the stick like DiNucci last week.

Tough task first up but I'm confident he's NFL backup quality and will be better than most people think he will.

My boy not letting me down. 👍

Defense showing some life for the second week in a row. Mostly against the run.
Gilbert can throw the ball and gets his first td to Lamb.
Playing surprisingly well so far. The steelers will wake up and over run us, I'm sure, but it is good to see some effort again.

5 pens by the defence in the last didn't help

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

The Jaylon Smith one killed us. That said, no point winning the division anyhow as this team will be embarrassed in the playoffs, it will cost a higher draft pick plus prima facie it will make next year's schedule harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We showed some life. Gilbert was fine and would make a decent back up next year. Happy for him to continue the rest of the year and will keep us competitive in most games

When asked if there's confidence in coach Mike McCarthy returning in 2021, Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones responded "absolutely" and "unequivocal."
The fact anyone is asking the question tells you exactly how Dallas' season is going. The Cowboys lost its heartbeat, Dak Prescott, in Week 5 and have since averaged 10.2 points per game with Andy Dalton, Ben DiNucci, and Garrett Gilbert under center. Even so, Dallas (2-7) remains just two games back from the Eagles (3-4-1) for the division lead despite having the league's second-lowest point differential (-86) behind the Jets (-144). McCarthy should certainly shoulder some of the blame, but the issues with this organization still start at the very top.
SOURCE: Michael Gehlken on Twitter
Nov 9, 2020, 3:30 PM ET

Well I enjoyed it.
D came to play the first half at least. Winning the turn over battle.
Some nice runs from Zeke and Pollard. Great catch from Lamb.
We are stil pick 4 at this point, I think, for you tank commanders

We may not have a top 10 pick at this rate. Look at our run home. The Ravens are the only good team on the list.
I have no doubt we'll lose on Friday. It's the Cowboys way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back