Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

We Won We Won We Won now lets smack Washington then take the lead in the division.
For what?

So we can get belted in the 1st playoff game an cost us crucial draft picks in a solid draft?

* this Covid season IMO.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Side note, my CD Lamb jersey was expected to be received here in Australia on Dec 1, now not going to be shipped until at least the 17th. By the time I get it the season will be over

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Santana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 28, 2008
What could winning this division possibly achieve?

What does beating below .500 teams prove?

I really don't get this fanbase sometimes. This argument that the Cowboys shouldn't tank so they can build a winning culture doesn't really stack up. Dallas has failed to win at least 8 regular season games only twice in the last 15 years. Where has that got them? Haven't sniffed a Super Bowl.

But I'm sure barely beating the likes of Atlanta & Minnesota is totally worth it. It's not like this team needs a huge injection of talent or anything. Getting to 7-9 by beating only s**t teams it where it's at.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
What could winning this division possibly achieve?

What does beating below .500 teams prove?

I really don't get this fanbase sometimes. This argument that the Cowboys shouldn't tank so they can build a winning culture doesn't really stack up. Dallas has failed to win at least 8 regular season games only twice in the last 15 years. Where has that got them? Haven't sniffed a Super Bowl.

But I'm sure barely beating the likes of Atlanta & Minnesota is totally worth it. It's not like this team needs a huge injection of talent or anything. Getting to 7-9 by beating only sh*t teams it where it's at.
We need to make Dallas 'Americas team' again. Besides Amari ( who was a trade) whos the biggest FA we've signed recently?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Back