Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Man it's refreshing to see us have a strong punt return. Pollard doing good things every week.

Bit of a nothing game, but on the brightside, at least we're not Bengals fans

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones said there will be "absolutely no change" on Mike McCarthy's job status as head coach of the team in 2021.
"There will be absolutely no change with Coach McCarthy," Jones emphatically stated, "and I am surprised that someone would question Mike [and] the unprecedented situation that everybody's been in. If you look at his track record and his pedigree, he's consistently won, year in and year out. We have the utmost confidence that this ship is going to be righted quickly. He's certainly a great head coach." Jones on the other hand would not defend any other member on Dallas' coaching staff, DC Mike Nolan included. The Cowboys' front office will blame injuries for its tumultuous season, but anyone who has closely watched this team operate over the last two decades knows the systematic problems start at the very top. McCarthy will at least be handed another opportunity to right the ship no matter Dallas' standings this year.
SOURCE: Jori Epstein on Twitter
Dec 14, 2020, 1:21 PM ET

It's getting harder and harder to see Elliott with us next year.

Has no fire in the belly. Not sure on contract status but can see Pollard getting a lot of attention if he is available. He’s played like someone with a point to prove.

Just the standard blue one. I have a Romo and Hutchinson one in blue so I thought I'd stick with my tradition
a0dfc00a7d9b6ec0360427bc870b222e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
My jersey came today. Very happy with it

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

From the sound of it
Kellen Moore is the #1 target for Boise State

No confirmation either way atm (But we've interviewed with #2 target and probably take him if Kellen says no)

What would you guys think if he left? Miss him? Glad to see the back of him?

On a Boise State forum, I saw a link to a Dallas forum in regards to it. Seems split 50/50 between love him and hate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fine if he is gone.
Kinda hard to judge him with Dak being out all year and our defense being trash but there just feels like there have been too many head scratching calls, especially in the red zone.

We definitely know how to blow a good draft pick
That's Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys for you. The dumbest franchise along with the dumbest fanbase going around.

Imagine thinking trying to win a division with a losing record while only beating sub-500 teams is worth slipping mid way down the draft board.

I'm honestly starting to believe I'll never see the Cowboys win a Super Bowl. They're just way too dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back