Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2 players we wanted taken 2 picks before us, what kind of bullsh*t is that

Certainly didn't see that coming in any of the Phantom Drafts. When Horn went, I was sure we were getting our preferred CB. Oh well, we still have Diggs and maybe we can find some gold with that extra 3rd rounder we got from the Eagles.

Well we didn't move up for Newsome and he went in the first round. That's the best 5 CBs off the board in the first round, but I understand why it went down that way. We didn't want to reach at 10 or 12 and Parsons is a great get for our defence and more talented than the CBs after him. We will certainly be able to stop the opposition run game and hopefully put enough pressure on at the line of scrimmage to not need A grade CBs. Time will tell I guess.

I am glad we didn’t go CB again in the first round as I am still not over Clairborne inside the Top 10 in 2012. 😒

Parsons was rumored to be our number one target anyway on US message boards once Lee retired and LVE always banged up.

We will need a decent CB prospect soon to go with Smith that the Eagles took but we have plenty of good picks this year and CB/DB value is everywhere in the third round. ;)

So, looking at our needs:

vs the rankings of who is available:

I like the look of OT Tevon Jenkins as a value pick if he drops and Levi Onwuzurike DT.

Kelvin Joseph looks like a calculated gamble as CB. Write up says he could be the best CB in the draft but lacks experience. If he has scope to be as good as the two CBs taken in the top 10 of the draft, I'd be interested.

Maybe Jevon Holland who can play CB or Safety.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am loving this draft fellas.

Hope Molden slips to us next.

Molden still there. Will we grab a second CB here because Joseph is a bit inexperienced?

Not sure why an undersized DT. Considering our issues with the run, a big guy at NT should be a need addressed?
Patience grasshopper!

Lots of depth on the OL late in this draft. ;)

Huge reach though.

The write up lol

"If he gets behind, he stays behind"

Molden was the better pick IMO but we saw something in Wright and most likely his size and range.

Molden is a lot smaller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back