Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

The offence was shite for 3qtrs but man 3/5 of our losses have come from missed field goals (buccs, raiders, cardinals). Can't believe Zuerlein is still there.

Also makes you wonder what NY is thinking especially after the KC game when a missed face mask call was called against us by upstairs …. Refs totally missed it but NY buzzed down in the middle of the last Qtr from memory and penalized us while that fumble gets the all clear??

I know we didn’t play well but still it is mind boggling. 🤷‍♀️

Not copping the whinging about the refs - the real issues are:

a) Always under perform in big games - players and coaches.
b) Offence hasn't been the same since the Patriots game. The offensive line, the running backs, the receivers and Prescott - all of them.
c) Defence improved tenfold this year but still give up way too many big plays.
d) I think there's a sizeable element of reading your own press at Dallas.

Fix those issues and then I can tolerate players making noise about bad calls. Bad calls come and go every week - it happens in all professional sports. The fact is the team should be embarrassed with the showing that was put on today. 3 point margin flattered Dallas IMO. Just ******* over these losses and hearing about the "last quarter come back that just fell short". Cardinals had lost their last three games, have a heap of players out and came to Dallas and should have won by more.

Cowboys have had 22 players score a touchdown this season, setting an NFL record

Posted by Charean Williams on January 8, 2022, 11:12 PM EST

The Cowboys have added two more touchdowns since Dak Prescott left the game.

Ito Smith scored on a 4-yard run and JaQuan Hardy ran for a 22-yard score, giving the Cowboys a 51-20 lead over the Eagles.

That allowed the Cowboys to set an NFL record for most players to score a touchdown in a single season. The Cowboys have had 22 players score for them this season.

The 1987 Rams, 2000 Broncos and the 2007 Patriots all had 21 players score at least one touchdown.

Corey Clement scored his first touchdown for the Cowboys this season on an 8-yard pass from Prescott early in the fourth quarter. It was Prescott’s fifth touchdown pass of the night.

The other players to score for Dallas this season are Ezekiel Elliott, Amari Cooper, Dalton Schultz, CeeDee Lamb, Cedrick Wilson, Tony Pollard, Malik Turner, Trevon Diggs, Michael Gallup, Blake Jarwin, Prescott, Dorance Armstrong, Anthony Brown, Cedrick Golston, DeMarcus Lawrence, Sean McKeon, Terence Steele, Carlos Watkins and Nahshon Wright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can’t let Quinn go and pay him Jerry!

Moore I couldn’t give 2 shits about and he is over rated as hell.
On this - From seeing things, I think you might be right

Will torch a bad defensive co-ordinator

But struggle against a good one.

He is growing. But probably not ready to be a HC now.

Apparently interviewed with Jacksonville over zoom last week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back