Dundalis

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
They should rest Luka and try to lose to the Cavs tomorrow. If there's any hope of Atlanta overtaking us and Dallas ending up 5th in the lottery, the chances of keeping the pick this year go from 37% to around 60% with the chance at pick 5 added. I don't think the Mavs should keep the pick if they don't get number 1, but a top 5 pick would be a pretty damn good trade chip, and I think they could and probably should use it to go after someone like Bradley Beal. I think if it's pick 2 or 3, Wizards might like Morant or Barrett enough to even take back some salary like Courtney Lee's. Having Luka/Beal/KP with still enough cap space to go after someone like Brogdan would be a pretty incredible rebuild.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Broekhoff Beast Mode!! o_O

ok maybe slightly over the top with that, but he finally got some court time, albeit of the garbage variety, and went 4/6 from the perimeter, so good on him.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Nice follow-up performance
17 points (6/8), 5 boards & 2 assists in 25 minutes, and this time in a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 8, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Luka Doncic... Has there even been a 20 year old as good as this kid? The passing vision of Magic Johnson, the killer instinct of Larry Bird, the Bball IQ of Lebron James. This kid has it all (besides a few deficiencies on the defensive end). This kid is the future of the sport and I'm so happy he plays for my team. Rant over.

Luka Doncic... Has there even been a 20 year old as good as this kid? The passing vision of Magic Johnson, the killer instinct of Larry Bird, the Bball IQ of Lebron James. This kid has it all (besides a few deficiencies on the defensive end). This kid is the future of the sport and I'm so happy he plays for my team. Rant over.

Dirk
Doncic

We are so lucky

sherrif

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Only an outsider but watching Doncic's magic work is amazing. Could be me, but I think one extra player and you are right up there this year.When ive seen the mavs id say Porzingis plays more the 4 then the 5 spot. In my view an interesting trade option would be Drummond from the Pistons. You could actually make the trade work by getting the Courtney Lee trade off the books. Perhaps something like Lee (owed 12mill) and then adding extra picks in compensation for the Pistons taking on the Lee contract. Something like Lee, Powel, Brunson and 2022 and 2023 1st rounders (highly likely to be late first rounders)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back