May 30, 2009
Etihad or MCG
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Newcastle United
As we were...again.....

PhilzGr8 said:
all about but it certainly sounds like they're just seeking to extend the injunction. They won't have much ability to question her about anything much if she has legal representation. Of course if she's silly enough not to be represented then that's another story.

Link to Part 2: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784643&page=67

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Haven't read thread, but what evidence is there that this request to attend court is legitimate. Someone posts on her initial ustream channel that they are solictor Brad Ross and she should attend court this morning. Since when was a comment on ustream an official means of legal communication?

attention seeking girl should be put down, grown men at computers should stop hoping there are 20 more naked photos of footballers, I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to go back to seeing "will X finish above Y?!?!" threads.

Schooner Pig

Debutant
Aug 19, 2009
canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
In all sincerity, i am really worried about this girl. She is coming back to earth with a thud. Best thing her parents could do is smash her phone and lock her in a room. treat it as rehab.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Haven't read thread, but what evidence is there that this request to attend court is legitimate. Someone posts on her initial ustream channel that they are solictor Brad Ross and she should attend court this morning. Since when was a comment on ustream an official means of legal communication?

i think any means of communication that she could have reasonably received or noticed is legal. ie skywriting wouldnt be good enough but posting on a blog that she is known to check regularly throughout the day is probably ok. you can just as easily impersonate someone over the phone or in a letter.

Oct 1, 2010
Vermont
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic, Glasgow Warriors, Wolves

The court sitting is legitimate.

http://courtlists.fedcourt.gov.au/courtlistings.aspx?id=7

She's been served, and so has her father (apparently), so I don't think there's any loophole she can use.

Feb 2, 2001
Valhalla
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Magpies
she's put out a call on twitter to other girls with photos to email her... i'm guessing she's struggling to come up with 5 more let alone 19
Fair enough, but why would Gilbo be going to the expense to surpress photos of the boys drinking pina coladas on Miami Beach?

One gets the feeling she's been told to sit on anything else she's got or else.

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
i think any means of communication that she could have reasonably received or noticed is legal. ie skywriting wouldnt be good enough but posting on a blog that she is known to check regularly throughout the day is probably ok. you can just as easily impersonate someone over the phone or in a letter.

Given that we all know her mobile number, they could have called her.

I call BS on the request to attend court.

Nov 5, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Packers, Bucks, Pens, M's, Chelsea
Just trying to dot the i's and cross the t's as a summary.

Feel free to add or poo-poo the list as needed.

FACTS/EVENTS & SOURCE:
Two photographs have been released to the public domain - various outlets
Group sex with players from an AFL club - Facebook/Herald Sun
Pregnant with twins to an AFL player - Herald Sun
Sex with investigating officer - Herald Sun
Over 20 meetings with AFL representatives - AFL/Herald Sun
Facebook account deleted - Facebook
Twitter account created - Twitter
Ustream account created - Ustream
AFL/St.Kilda officials knew of the photos being in the girls possession up to several weeks prior to their public release - AFL/Herald Sun

RUMORS:
More pictures to come
She attended the Brownlow with an AFL player
She took the photos
Other girls were present with the players to confirm her story
Forced sex took place

Fair enough, but why would Gilbo be going to the expense to surpress photos of the boys drinking pina coladas on Miami Beach?

Exactly. She's got more and people know it.

She's already shown them. Hence the court scramble by St Kilda's solicitors..

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Just trying to dot the i's and cross the t's as a summary.

Feel free to add or poo-poo the list as needed.

RUMORS:
More pictures to come
She attended the Brownlow with an AFL player
She took the photos
Other girls were present with the players to confirm her story
Forced sex took place

i thought someone did a comparison between the room in the photos and the room in miami and found they were legitimately the same room...

Daytripper

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 9, 2003
Reebok Stadium
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bolton,Clippers,Falcons,Mariners

There are no more photos.

She has been promising for days to release more and has failed to come through with it.

And I doubt she would even understand any legal threats that come her way. Besides it won't impact her personally. Any monetary fine will be paid for by her parents and she is not going to be sent to jail. There really are no consequences for her.

Edit : should clarify. There are no more sensational/explicit photos. No doubt she just copied a whole lot of photos from Gilberts laptop that are harmless, nonetheless they are private and he has every right to demand they not be released in the public domain without his permission.

aneale

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Given that we all know her mobile number, they could have called her.

I call BS on the request to attend court.

electronic notification is an acceptable form of notice nowadays. The days of process servers standing on a street corner waiting for you are going.

A lot of summonses and hearing notices are now sent out like this.

Still, ring a lawyer, instruct them to attend and stay in QLD, it's only going to go for 5-10m max and a lot of lawyers would advise their client not to attend anyway as it's not always a requirement. They didn't notify her of the first.

Oct 1, 2010
Vermont
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Celtic, Glasgow Warriors, Wolves

She has been promising for days to release more and has failed to come through with it.

And I doubt she would even understand any legal threats that come her way. Besides it won't impact her personally. Any monetary fine will be paid for by her parents and she is not going to be sent to jail. There really are no consequences for her.

Yes. Fines payed by parents, unlikely to suffer jail time etc.

But if she is found guilty of a criminal offence, she gets the best punishment of all, a criminal record.

No more going to America.
Prospective employers can not hire her, for legitimate reasons.
Less leniency in any future cases.

Feb 2, 2001
Valhalla
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Magpies

She promised for yonks on Armitage's "Does Armitage have a girlfriend" page, and she came through with them. Her dragging this out is in no way surprising or incosistent with her psyche.

I doubt she doesn't have some authority figures up her, including parents and lawyers.

Nov 5, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Packers, Bucks, Pens, M's, Chelsea
i thought someone did a comparison between the room in the photos and the room in miami and found they were legitimately the same room...

She claims that there is a sister hotel in Melbourne featuring the same decor as the Miami version. Still yet to be proven as false (though definitely a long shot) from the post I've read.

aneale

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Edit : should clarify. There are no more sensational/explicit photos. No doubt she just copied a whole lot of photos from Gilberts laptop that are harmless, nonetheless they are private and he has every right to demand they not be released in the public domain without his permission.

that doesn't explain why St Kilda's lawyers are scrambling. Whether she has them or not is up for debate but clearly someone has suggested that there may be more 'out there' and they are worried she has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back