Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read facebook its against the rules of facebook to put nude pictures and they will be deleted if reported ect. But its not ILLEGAL you idiot you wont go to prision or anything for it.

As ive said its illegal to steal s**t and photos for this matter. But with law in wont be proved in this case and because they oculd be said to be in a relationship it wont be considered stealing. So they can be every right to be hers. Also she hasnt asked for money for them, thats yet to also be proven - if she wanted money for them she wouldve easily got money for them.

The third one is just silly and dunno about cyberbullying.

Are you telling me it would be OK if I took photo's of your naked wife through her bedroom windown and put it on the internet? Some things are just so wrong you assume there must be a rule against them.

From her twitter acct, which is now protected:

Clearly just not able to accept responsibility for her actions and blames everyone else. What a sad sad state to be in.

She has well & truly ****ed up her life - it will be hard for her to turn things around. Who the hell would employ her in the future? No sane footy player is going to want a bar of her now (you'd think ... ).

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/policeman-named-in-sex-case-20101222-195o8.html

I am pretty sure that a miscarriage is enough proof of pregnancy unless you have some sort of medical knowledge that the rest of the world doesn't know about.

St Kilda have at no stage denied that she was impregnated by one of their players. Considering how heavy handed they have been over a couple of photos I am sure that if they could prove she wasn't knocked up by one of them then they would have come out all guns blazing.
Ahh well not really important now she has been squashed like a bug, once they grind the heel she can slide off back from whence she came :thumbsu:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/policeman-named-in-sex-case-20101222-195o8.html

I am pretty sure that a miscarriage is enough proof of pregnancy unless you have some sort of medical knowledge that the rest of the world doesn't know about.

St Kilda have at no stage denied that she was impregnated by one of their players. Considering how heavy handed they have been over a couple of photos I am sure that if they could prove she wasn't knocked up by one of them then they would have come out all guns blazing.

Cant see her name in that mate and because newspapers always tell the truth. Will never probably be known if it was any stkilda player will it.

Are you telling me it would be OK if I took photo's of your naked wife through her bedroom windown and put it on the internet? Some things are just so wrong you assume there must be a rule against them.

No that wouldnt be okay because i would hope my wife wouldnt be excepting that your allowed to take the photos where as the AFL players allowed the photos to be taken.

Cant see her name in that mate and because newspapers always tell the truth. Will never probably be known if it was any stkilda player will it.

LMAO
She isn't an adult so cant be named. Plus it isn't the newspaper writing the story it has come from court reports.
Make sure you plug your ears and nose before you stick your head in the sand :thumbsu:

She has well & truly ****ed up her life - it will be hard for her to turn things around. Who the hell would employ her in the future? No sane footy player is going to want a bar of her now (you'd think ... ).

Cmon she was never going to get a job.
Her only chance in the future is to move interstate and become an NRL WAG.

No that wouldnt be okay because i would hope my wife wouldnt be excepting that your allowed to take the photos where as the AFL players allowed the photos to be taken.

No more illegal than stealing the photo's. You'd have to prove she didn't let me.
( Wanna know what else she let me do )?

I am a twitter novice but I can't find her tweets anymore...

Has her twitter account been closed??
Yep her twitter account is now protected so she has follow you to see her tweets.

She clearly has some issues, and maybe showing the pressure.

She is only 17 after all, and the whole saga really has gone off the rails. There are no winners in this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO
She isn't an adult so cant be named. Plus it isn't the newspaper writing the story it has come from court reports.
Make sure you plug your ears and nose before you stick your head in the sand :thumbsu:

Still my point stands yet to be proven to be a saint and likely wont be.

thankyou, Hinch is a joke and i wont read anything from him let along when hes living let alone dyeing.

Obviousily half the BF board cant count to 16 or understand the law. You can do what the hell you want after 16 with the law. For all you 16 year old girls or boys you can have it off and by the chance get pregnant - nothing wrong with, happens alot more often than people realise.
what about when a man in his 20's inpregnates a 16 year old girl ?
Technicallu legal, but ethically ?

what about when a man in his 20's inpregnates a 16 year old girl ?
Technicallu legal, but ethically ?

Oh i agree its wrong and ethically wrong but not illegal thats all im saying.

The only punishment she is going to get is going to be caused by herself for her future.

Yep her twitter account is now protected so she has follow you to see her tweets.

She clearly has some issues, and maybe showing the pressure.

She is only 17 after all, and the whole saga really has gone off the rails. There are no winners in this.

16/17 is still boderline reprobate for most females. Add that to the massive amount of stress and this behaviour is what you have.

Sam Gilbert must be a cretin of the highest order though...

"ME CICK DA FOOTI, SEX DA VAGINA DAAAAAA, TAKE DA PIKTURE OF DA PENOR DAAAAAA. WHO ME DO WRONG? ME NOT UNDDASTAND. ME SORRY, CAN I WRIT PRES RELAESE IN CRAYOLA?"

Looks like he was dropped on his head as a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back