kickitolachie

Nogrey
Sep 19, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man U
I have never had much time for the confected headlines that this person posts, but I was thoroughly annoyed by his latest Collingwood rant. Calling the club's woes "self inflicted" would seem to imply that the club had something to do with Howe's injury, was somehow responsible for Sidebottom's drunken excursion, and had something to do with DeGoey's sexual behaviour.
I had stopped reading the gratuitous abuse that he shells out to all clubs in his if then column, and I will now make a point of never reading anything with his name on it. I will just assume that it follows his pattern.

Spearman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2017
expatriated in East Asia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ohio State Buckeyes
I have never had much time for the confected headlines that this person posts, but I was thoroughly annoyed by his latest Collingwood rant. Calling the club's woes "self inflicted" would seem to imply that the club had something to do with Howe's injury, was somehow responsible for Sidebottom's drunken excursion, and had something to do with DeGoey's sexual behaviour.
I had stopped reading the gratuitous abuse that he shells out to all clubs in his if then column, and I will now make a point of never reading anything with his name on it. I will just assume that it follows his pattern.

Welcome to the Light brother.

Its so simple to just refuse to consume their garbage by not clicking. The click is their lifeblood. If there is actual information therein, we'll get here on the forums anyway :)

kickitolachie

Nogrey
Sep 19, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man U
They are self inflicted. Do you think someone external to collingwood caused these issues?
You miss the point. The club had nothing to do with any of them. One was an on field injury, the other two were individuals acting for their own reasons. Barratt comments as if the club had some control over them. No club does.

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
You miss the point. The club had nothing to do with any of them. One was an on field injury, the other two were individuals acting for their own reasons. Barratt comments as if the club had some control over them. No club does.
Do you not think the article was pointing the finger at big Ed and his ridiculous comments about being proud of sidebottom and saying they were willing to fight his suspension and they are so hard done by etc etc.

The club has control over Eddie's comments but no one seems to pull him up on it.

kickitolachie

Nogrey
Sep 19, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man U
Do you not think the article was pointing the finger at big Ed and his ridiculous comments about being proud of sidebottom and saying they were willing to fight his suspension and they are so hard done by etc etc.

The club has control over Eddie's comments but no one seems to pull him up on it.
No

Back